Good night, myLot ! 8-2-16

My nephews Chris and Niko July '16
@xstitcher (12464)
Petaluma, California
Time for me to hit the hay. Looking at the list of things that I made for myself this morning, I got everything done that I'd planned to do--at least to a point. Still need to do some rearranging as far as my closet and all, but that will have to wait for another day. Right now I need to go and get a treat to coax Angel off of my bed so that I can get in it. Checked my eBay, but nothing different there except more "lookers". Tomorrow we'll hopefully have only one to two of my nephews so that we can run errands (can't have all three and run errands 'cause of a broken seat belt in Mom's car). Right now I'll wish you good night, and hope that you have a great night/morning/etc. in your part of myLot land !
@sishy7 (27598)
Yeah, I have stuff listed on eBay that keep getting 'watchers' but no buyer... Good night!
@skysnap (18033)
good night and have a good wednesday ahead.
@rina110383 (24070)
Good night! May all your dreams be merry & bright!