I Just Can't Believe It

Good afternoon community, about two weeks ago my husband suffered a heart attack. While in the hospital, he had to go on dialysis. So, Monday I took him for dialysis, and on the way home he was just fussing at me, about the way I was driving. So I took him again today, and he was fussing telling me which way I should have turned to get there. The end result was that I got there. Since he's been home all he does is find fault, not only with me but with my son. Its a bad thing to say, but those two weeks, I had so much peace, now there isn't any. Pray for me.,
@shshiju (10546)
• Cochin, India
May be he is in depression. Caring and love needed for him. Praying to recover soon.
Thank you, possibly that is it. Thanks for your prayers, we need them. I am trying very hard to be as caring as can be.
@shshiju (10546)
• Cochin, India
@akalinus (17131)
Being on dialysis is very depressing at times. He is feeling frustrated and powerless over the turn his life has taken. I am praying for you. I am so sorry.
Thanks so much, I try putting myself in that situation and I really can't imagine how it is. Its heartbreaking to see someone, who once had control, and now don't. Since this post, he has had a couple of hard days. He didn't feel like arguing.
@akalinus (17131)
@popciclecold I have been praying for you and your husband.
@sol_cee (15833)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
My father after his first stroke didn't have any choice but to stay in the house all day for recovery. It was WE who didn't recover from his mood swings and fault-finding and complaining. He's never used to getting stuck. Worse, he felt he's useless. Please understand your husband. My biggest regret was I didn't.
Thank you, being in a situation that you've never been in, is very hard. I will always remember your comment, it helps me see things in a different light.
@sol_cee (15833)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
@popciclecold Part of the learning process. Cheer up!
I'm sorry you and your family are going through this. I'm guessing that your husband is probably frightened, with all of these health issues going on at once. Since he probably feels out of control, as regards his health, he's probably trying to gain control in other areas (even over you). Best wishes to you both.
Thank you, perhaps you're right. Soon we hope to have a van pick him up. He won't argue with that driver.
@popciclecold That might be the best thing for both of your health. I sure hope so. I'm sure you could use the help and the rest while the driver takes him back and forth. Thoughts and prayers for you and your husband.
@miniam (9239)
• Bern, Switzerland
Dont let it worry you too much, i guess he`s scared and frustrated so he`s letting the frustration out