Is it permitted to touch Jesus or not – John 20:17/20:27?

@lycons (447)
Egypt
A- Here "John 20:17 " is forbidden to touch Jesus “Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father” B-while here "John 20:27" is permitted to touch Jesus? Then He said to Thomas, “aReach here with your finger,and see My hands; and reach here your hand and put it into My side;
What I understand about the passage is that on the first one when Jesus saith unto her, "touch me not", he is not yet ascended unto the father and therefore, he is neither in human flesh or glorified body. On the second one when he asked Thomas to reach him, he is now in his glorified body and that Thomas, who doubts is being asked to touch him. I need to make more search about the meaning of this. I know when I search, I'll find. Good topic.
@lycons (447)
• Egypt
I think you wont find , this is why your answer is based on just likelihoods
@1creekgirl (8357)
John 20:17 Jesus said "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'" John 20:27 Then he (Jesus) said to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put into my side. Stop doubting and believe." Be @ValueAdder was correct. Mary was instructed not to touch Jesus because he had not ascended yet. He wanted "Doubting Thomas" to stop doubting and by touching Jesus, be assured that Jesus really was alive. No likelihoods. Spelled out pretty clear in scripture in God's Holy Word.
@dlr297 (5219)
Both @ValueAdder , and @1creekgirl, are right. when you put both verses into the right context you can reach the correct answer very clearly.