Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Banks, Oregon
Arnold Schwarzenegger was probably the biggest action star in Hollywood during the 90's, besides Sylvester Stallone, in addition to his acting career Arnold was also a Mr. Universe, 7 time Mr. Olympia and, served two terms as the Governor of California. Some of my favorite Arnold movies are the Terminator series, especially part 2, which is my favorite, Commando, Conan The Barbarian, Total Recall, Kindergarten cop, Jingle all the way, Predator, Twins, The Eraser, True lies and, Last action hero, he was also one of my favorite actors and, not just a good action star, but he was pretty funny in some of those movies too, like Jingle all the way and, Kindergarten cop.
Greatest bodybuilder ever, and he's not even my favorite Ronnie Coleman is
Most popular for sure and, probably the greatest also.
@RubyHawk (21001)
• Atlanta, Georgia
My favorite was Kindergarten Cop. I liked him in all his movies though.
That was a good one and, same here.
I knew Arnold was a Mr. Universe and a Mr. Olympia. I saw him and Sly on a body building magazine that my brother used to subscribe to.
That's pretty awesome. I think I remember that magazine.