sound effect

Bangalore, India
do you feel the way we speak is how we are meaning our sound reflects the amount of energy we have it indicates the who i am,so we should be well speaking,and loud too but proper
@sabtraversa (13329)
Yes, tones depend on our mood and it's a way to communicate beside using words. However if I feel sad or bored I won't be able to speak clearly and properly loudly, same when angry, I won't be able to speak gently and calmly. And of course hearing me talk in a certain way will make other people turn sad or angry as well.
• Bangalore, India
yeah well said so as you said, state of mind can be easily read ,as the way be speak,but there are people who are unmindful of what others have effect of their way of speaking,is it apt ,are you extra careful while speaking
@sabtraversa (13329)
@abhinalstrikr I just let the flow go, unless I'm in a interview and need to be hired, then I become self-conscious.
• Bangalore, India
@sabtraversa its beautiful and thing of beauty is people of you kind are more open free and original in what ever they act,
And it also reflects our personality. If we speak loud it connotes authritative personality.
• Bangalore, India
yeah firmly believe in it,as supporting my believe imagine adolf hitler speaking meekly,would he be holding fame he still have
@abhinalstrikr Yes, just like Adolf Hitler .
• Bangalore, India
@SIMPLYD but i am scared of girls speaking loud with wide opened eyes
@skysnap (17960)
everything done inside some medium has sound. so yes we speaking loud or slow may have it's own sound.
• Bangalore, India
agree but which one you prefer loud or slow as your medium
@skysnap (17960)
@abhinalstrikr slow most of the times.
• Bangalore, India
@skysnap yeah thats good of you,but do you speak loud when told to
@simone10 (21647)
• Louisville, Kentucky
Very true. I am not one who speaks loudly but I can still get my point across.
• Bangalore, India
yeah thats good at least you are able to say what you feel frequency not a matter
@sofssu (14448)
We don't have to shout to be heard.. even while you speak softly you could be firm and business like.
• Bangalore, India
yeah i have seen it and its nice people speaking that way but i can't speak just one type i like variation in speaking mostly with my feelings
@epiffanie (10408)
Yes .. it is important that how we speak harmonises with our minds and body ..