What Do You Feel After a DAY WITHOUT COFFEE??

@Raj7779 (1487)
Ahmednagar, India
OMG! This was before a nightmare to me--- a day without coffee at all! My head seems to explode in pain and I feel so groggy as if I'm drunk! whew! It's just a miserable feeling for me to spend a day without coffee but I thank God I survived in the ordeal. Now, I don't drink coffee anymore or any caffinated drink. How about you, were you able to spend a day without coffee? How did you feel after? Thanks for sharing!
• Guernsey
I can't live without cofee I mean really can't. The doctors told me the reason I have headache is because of my low blood pressure and that I should drink lots of cofee! so sometimes coffee means health check yours
@Raj7779 (1487)
• Ahmednagar, India
I have also the situation like you,i can't live without coffee. I don't know why it is addictive?
• Guernsey
@Raj7779 if you have low blood plessure you have to drink it for your own health. it's not addiction for us it's like a medicine but you should check with a doctor first because it spunds like me
My addiction to coffee is seasonal. Coffee is a necessity to me during the winters. :D
@Raj7779 (1487)
• Ahmednagar, India
Nice,i never start my without coffee in any season. Why you like in winter??
@Raj7779 Perhaps because of the weather. In chilly weather, its good to have a cup of hot coffee :)
I wish I had never started drinking coffee as it is so hard to quit. Without it I will have headaches for weeks and feel so groggy. It takes weeks of going without it to get it out of my system. The tiredness is what I have the need for it the most.
@Raj7779 (1487)
• Ahmednagar, India
Thanks for your response. So it's necessary for you
@rina110383 (21943)
No, I always drink 2 cups a day even on weekends.
@Raj7779 (1487)
• Ahmednagar, India
Thanks for your response
I used to drink the commercial coffee that is cheap to buy. However, it came to a point where I don't feel good anymore, which is what you probably experienced. Then I came to know about its high content of caffeine and the chemical additives. I didn't stop from learning about coffee, so I made an in-depth search about it. I come to know, based on my personal experience and research that there are coffee which are very low in caffeine which are healthy for the body. You can sleep well even after drinking; you can boost your energy after every cup; you can be assured its non-addictive; and the best of all,it helps your health in general. So, from that time on, that's my coffee from 2011 until the present. The good thing is that a percentage of my payment comes back thru its loyalty program. I recommended to my friends and some percentage comes back to me again. I call this the best coffee-mate I ever had.
@Raj7779 (1487)
• Ahmednagar, India
Nice guy
@sabtraversa (6614)
I don't feel like I am a coffee addict, I may drink it daily, but once and at a different time of the day every time. So I may just quit definitely, but coffee is a tradition here, like it may be tea in other countries.
@Raj7779 (1487)
• Ahmednagar, India
Nice habit,thanks for your response
@skysnap (17581)
I stopped consuming coffee long time back. i find myself healthy after getting out of that habit.
@Raj7779 (1487)
• Ahmednagar, India
Thanks for the response my friend! Happy mylotting!
I used to feel like that every weekend. I drank coffee all week at work and then didn't drink it on the weekend. Finally I lrarned tjat i had to quit drinking coffee all togwther or drink it every day. Now I enkoy a good cup in tje morning and don' t drink it all day
@Raj7779 (1487)
• Ahmednagar, India
I don't understand your language!! What is the meaning of Irarned and tjat?
@Raj7779 learned and that. typing mistakes.
I don't drink coffee or caffeinated beverages. I prefer to drink water with lemon, organic juices, Nut milks, & green tea.
@Raj7779 (1487)
• Ahmednagar, India
I like nut milks but I don't able to leave coffee.