I Have Nothing To Write!!

Yes, I have nothing to write about!! For the life of me, I have nothing to write about!! Usually I can write about anything or have an idea about something, but today I'm at a loss for words!! So, I guess I will see what's exciting or unusual in the news!! Have you ever been at a loss of something to write? Maybe I'll take a nap and something will inspire me!! ~Peace~ photo courtesy of pixabay
Happens to me every day! L.O.L.
@Gina145 (4094)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Me too. The good thing about myLot is that it doesn't really matter because there are always lots of interesting discussions to comment on.
@inertia4 (26913)
Yes I have been at a loss many times. And I am actually going through that now. Although I have only written a few poems, nothing else came out of me. I might need a little incentive or a recharge.
I have been. I start brain storming. How do I feel? What do I want to accomplish? What has been happening in my life lately? Etc.
@Mike197602 (13501)
• Worcester, England
I'm glad someone with nothing to write about has written something as it's been a little slow here today If I feel like making a discussion I can always come up with something, whether or not others like it is another matter
You don't always have to have something to write. What I like to do in get rid of my notifications and then on the side if see a post I like I go into it and respond if have something to say or may get an idea from it also.
@rina110383 (21957)
Always, that's why I don't have discussions.