Seattle Grunge Rock.

Banks, Oregon
Seattle Grunge Rock was on of the greatest things to ever happen to Rock music, it came and, went way too quickly though, everyone knows about Nirvana. So, I won't spend a lot of time talking about them, but I think it goes with out saying, that Kurt Cobain dying went a long ways in ending it prematurely. Some of the other awesome bands though were Soundgarden, their first album superunknown was number one on the Billboard charts and, they won a Grammy for their huge hit Black hole sun, one of my all time favorite rock songs. The other ones were Pearl Jam with Even Flow and, Jeremy, then Alice in chain Man in a box and, Rooster.
Man in the Box, the first time I heard that song, it was like one of those songs that just kinda hits you, makes you stop and listen, Alice in Chains was so underrated...and though Pearl Jam was super popular, it's something a lot of ppl didn't get. I was a kid when they first got big, so like a lot of ppl I was more into Nirvana...when I was older and started playing in bands, for some reason Pearl Jam just kinda grew on me...like, I started really listening...Eddie was (still is) saying a lot, and it's not always what ppl cast him in by popular opinion.
Yeah, I loved them all, especially when I was younger.
I have never heard of Man in a Box or Rooster but I do know the others and LOVED/LOVE Pearl Jam and Nirvana.
Me too they were awesome.
Soundgarden and Alice in Chains were my favorites.
Same they were awesome. I wish they would have put out more cool stuff though.
I have heard of a few of them.
They were pretty awesome back in the day.