What will you if you found an iPhone on the ground, with no one claiming it for almost an hour or more\?

@cuttyrish (2663)
What will you if you found an iPhone on the ground, with no one claiming it for almost an hour or more\? Will you return the phone, or try to look for the owner? What if after exhausting almost all ways to find the owner, still no one is looking for the phone.. I am just curious, as i almost lost my phone in the restaurant after i had a meeting with my mom. Turns out, after our brief lunch because i had to go to the grocery, my baby girl took the phone with my mom because she was playing it with. After the grocery, i went ballistics when i found out i did not have the phone with me hahaha, i went on running around the places i had gone, to check if the phone was left there. So, i am just curious, what will you do if you do find a phone or an Iphone?
@zarlamain (24872)
If it's outside, I would take it to the nearest store or police station and hand it over to them. If it's inside a store or a hotel, I would give it to the store clerk or the front desk.
@cuttyrish (2663)
yeah, that's nice move. Not all store clerks are honest though. I got a phone on a restaurant before, and i told her that i found it under the table. And she told it was hers. Good thing, the phone rang, it was the sister of the owner hahaha
@zarlamain (24872)
@cuttyrish Wow, really? And these same store clerks end up getting fired and wonder why they got fired!
@cuttyrish (2663)
@zarlamain this only happen once when we were in a restaurant, i do not know what happen to the store clerk afterwards. but i think she had learned her lesson, and never repeated claiming lost items, because after the sister called, her face turned red, and told me, sorry, maybe it was a different phone.
@AkoPinay (10100)
Maybe I will just contact Apple that it is with me if someone look for it. I am an iPhone user too and I will contact Apple if ever I lost it so no one can use it.
@meowch (1054)
If I found an iPhone on the ground I make sure I will look for the owner and I'm sure the owner of the phone is looking for it too. The right thing to do is give back the lost phone.
@LuciCJ (199)
• Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Happened to me once, I found a Nokia in a train's restroom. It was some 10 years ago, when Nokias were state-of-the-art, not the budget phones they are now. I concealed it from sight, went back into the wagon and shouted Has anyone lost his phone? A lady said yes, so I asked her the model and color of the phone. She answered correctly, so I took it out and handed it to her.