Lord of the rings is a bad film

poster - the biggest waste
Romania
I think it is the biggest waste of money in the history of cinema. What do you think?
@FraYFaN09 (1560)
I thought it was an excellent film... it has a good plot line and the special effects were awesome.... I think it's probably one of the better movies made in the history of cinema.
@gaganlok (587)
Gollum - Gollum
Sorry..but I don't agree with you. There is story.. There are amazing characters which have done real justice with their roles.. There is amazing music... There is amazing animation...Gollum..one of the best animated character in history of cinema( Actually it IS Best)..
@jibs333 (514)
• France
No, I don't aggree with you, books of lord of the ring are better than movies but it's not the biggest waste in the history.
@Dena33 (1533)
• Finland
Before I saw your discussion I thought I'm only one who doesn't like this movie(3 parts), yes I agree with you it's really wasting money.
I agree with you. Still I wonder how it got so many awards.
@adisoimu (143)
no, i think is not
@ansarkhan (2427)
• Pakistan
Yes it is very bad film
@jmp824 (741)
You kidding me?!!. LOTR was the best movie ever filmed! Specially picked characters and the animation was awesome! What was your reason when you say that LOTR was just a waste of money?
dont agree with you at all. the books by tolkien were the most astounding and fantastic pieces of fantasy literature. and i must say that, unlike the first two harry potter movies, which were very poorly made, peter jackson has done a great job on the trilogy. its not an easy task transformning such a great literary creation of fantasy into cinema.
• Argentina
what are you saying??? OMG! Lord of the rings is a good movie!
@emarie (5451)
you might think so, but it grossed pretty good.
No I totally disagree with ur opinion. This is one of the few films which have good story, funtastic characters with good production values.
@hermanica (390)
i agree with you...i dont realy like it...
@Msnforum (631)
It is a good film and it's made here in New Zealand. Stop criticizing even though you don't like the film.
@demonaz (212)
• Mauritius
I thinkk that's your opinion. Perosnally, it is one of the greatest movie ever and I like it very much.
i like Lord of the rings.
I adore the books, and find enjoyment in watching the old animated movies for the Trilogy. However, when it comes to the new re-makes, I have to agree with you. I did not like the movies at all, I fell asleep during the first one, and didn't even feel like bothering to watch the second, or third. My brother enjoys watching them, but he didn't like the books at all. I'm not sure what it is about them that I don't enjoy... But I'm much more enthralled with the books, and find the new movies to be a crying shame.
@krysy1982 (1042)
I have to disagree with you also
@MagusX (1099)
• Brazil
OMG, WASTE? Man, that was the best film that i saw!!!!
@annihilus (2185)
I read the trilogy, I saw the cartoons at the cinema in 1979 and I see the movies now... I like them!