Friday's Online Work

@egdcltd (6480)
I wrote and published an InfoBarrel article, a review of the film Suicide Squad (which was a bit disappointing; I got the definite feeling that someone had cut the film a bit too drastically). I also published an already written post on the science fiction site. Both of these were socially promoted and I also did some posts and interactions on myLot. I also did some work on two role playing game supplements and an article for the general site (the last is probably "complete" for publication; it will also undergo many revisions afterwards - I just want to get it published in its present state to see if it attracts any traffic before adding more content). Approximately 2,400 words were written today. In other news, you can now download the backups for your tsu content. Image: Morguefile
• Marion, Kansas
I may have signed up for infobarrel at one time, but never wrote there. I was not aware that it was still and active site.
@egdcltd (6480)
It is still going. Not as active as it used to be at the moment.
@marsha32 (6689)
I knew I recognized your username! Yes, I am a little slow LOL
@egdcltd (6480)
Yes, yours was familiar too .
What is InfoBarrel? 2400 words is a great achevement! Congrats, you deserve a break now.