The adventures of Rooger happy TGIF edition.

Banks, Oregon
The adventures of Rooger happy TGIF edition. Hey, everyone and, I hope all is well in your neck of the woods, things are pretty good here, me and, Rooger just got back from our walk, it was a nice one and, we didn't get chased by a Bee this time, but we also went the opposite way lol up to the top of a small hill. I love the view of the sky from there, after that I came back and, visited a little with the family, then I made me a cup of coffee and, got a donut, the donut was way to sweet though and, kind of wish I just passed lol. Anyway now I am finishing my coffee and, trying to think of something constructive to do.
I have been trying to get out and walk. I go every day that I do not work. So I am essentially exercising every day as work is manual labor. I'm glad you were able to avoid the bee this time. Are you allergic to them?
That's good and, yes I make sure to get out and, walk at least everyday, also not that I know of, but I haven't been stung since I was very small.
@TRBRocks420 Well that's good either way. I'm not allrgic but was stung on the hand when I was a little girl. I remember not really noticing it until later and then running for the house, scared out of my mind.
@ScribbledAdNauseum I got stung very often as a kid and, always noticed it hurt like heck lol.
It's good to get out and walk as much as you can. And Rooger probably enjoys every minute of it.
Yes, Rooger loves it and, I like it too most days.
@TRBRocks420 We need to walk our two dogs more.
Writing on here is constructive.
That's true. I am trying to think of what I can do around the house.
Glad you & Rooger had a good walk this afternoon
Thanks it was a good one.