Some children spend more time on computers

@ajithlal (14568)
Some children now a days spend more time in computers playing games and browsing. What is your thought about this?
@epiffanie (9778)
I think up to two hours a day on their computers games is enough..
@ajithlal (14568)
Sometimes children spends a whole day in front of computer.
@epiffanie (9778)
@ajithlal really? some parents ca be so irresponsible can they?
@Bluedoll (17075)
My thought today is we have set the example for children to follow.
@ajithlal (14568)
Lots of grown ups do spend time in computer and mobile phone.
@cherigucchi (4108)
Yes they really do and its not good for their health.
@ajithlal (14568)
I also think that it is not good for health.
@CinnamonGrl (5740)
• Paradise, California
I'm not around that many kids these days. I don't have grandchildren. But my sister has a daycare in her home, and she's talked about how early the children start learning the computer and video games. My son liked video games, but he and his friends spent a lot of time outdoors riding bikes & stuff as well. He grew up before computers entered our homes, but he had Nintendo. I'm sure parents have to be careful these days about making sure their children get out in the fresh air and learn about the world & nature up close and personal. It's got to be a challenge, the computer stuff can be mesmerizing!
@PurnaSharma (2011)
Development in technologies have both good and bad effect .Most of the parents think that sticking to the computer helps their children in enhancing their knowledge, so they let them to do that.But it has negative impact too,as you saw in case of mobile phone technology. When some elders standing beside them they even forget to response the elders because they gets so busy in the phone even they becomes unaware of the things prevailing around them.
'tis the fault'f the parents who're usin' such to keep those young'uns 'occupied'. they ought to be out bein' young'uns - playin', 'xplorin' 'n the like. not attached to gadgets...like many'f their parents seem to be's well. 'tis sad, where all'f society seems to be headin'.