How did you get paid first time online?

@ko31024 (493)
Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
How did you get paid first time online? my first online payment was a google adsense then i got a appetite for making money online now i am earning much as i can not much as i want tho but still fine :) im extra paid
@chris2050 (1342)
• Manila, Philippines
I applied for an American company called verbalizeit. They hire live phone translators around the word. If you are available, you log in into your account, and mark "available" You will receive calls, to translate conversations live. My first conversation was a Chinese who went to Paris, he took a taxi, but he can't tell the taxi where he is going, meanwhile, he knows the name of the place. He called verbalizeit, and they put me in connection with him, he was talking to me in English, then giving the phone to the driver, and I was telling the driver what he said in french, and the driver was replying back, giving him the phone, and I was telling him. i don't remember exactly how long the conversation lasted, but I got paid $32 at the end. After 72hrs, it was available in my Paypal account, since then, i made so many jobs like that with odesk, elance, upwork, etc... As you said, it might not give much, but extra money is always good
@ko31024 (493)
• Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
That is a very smart and easy way to make some extra money online :) Good luck keep trying and u will earn some major money online
@cahaya1983 (10038)
I never knew that there is such a service. Very interesting! Are you still active on the website?
@chris2050 (1342)
• Manila, Philippines
@cahaya1983 Yeah, I am still working there, but as I stated, whenever you are available, you have to log in to your account, and mark yourself available on your dashboard, this availability will last for 4 hours, if after 4 hours, you are still available, you need to log in again, and mark yourself available. You can't receive any call if your Dashboard is mark "Unavailable"
Via PayPal :)
@ko31024 (493)
• Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Well how did u get paid by PayPal?
@ko31024 Here from myLot.
@ko31024 (493)
• Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
@infatuatedbby ohh i got it wrong i thought u were get paid by PayPal then u should say paid by MyLot they send payment through PayPal
@cahaya1983 (10038)
My first time was after writing reviews and reports for a website called Knoji.com (formerly Factoidz). They paid pretty well too.
@ko31024 (493)
• Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
can u tell me more about this website?
@cahaya1983 (10038)
@ko31024 It's a consumer knowledge website, they publish product reviews and comparison reports mostly. I don't write there anymore because they ask everyone to apply first to write the reports and I never got an answer from them.
@14393510 (13)
My first earning are from donkeymails.com. They are genuine and they pay when you reaches minimum $2.
@ko31024 (493)
• Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Can u tell me more about this site? what do u have to do ?
I cant remembet my first site, it was either Treasure Trooper (GPT site) or Cash Crate (another GPT site) and it was a $20 check. I was stoked! Even though it took a long time to earn. Both sites are still around. What was your first site that paid you?
@josie_ (7603)
Got my first payment on Bubblews which unfortunately closed. Many myLot members were also on that site.
@ko31024 (493)
• Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Yeah i know i used to be on bubblews for a while before it closed but i didn't receive any payment
Haven't received any online payment yet. Hoping to get it through mylot next month.
• Jabalpur, India
Do u have n e person in u r circle who confirmed you for the payment from mylot
@sjvg1976 (18407)
I earned my first online payment from mylot six years back and then from several web sites I have earned but still the most trusted one is mylot only.
@kuloboyo (75)
• Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Im get from tobe free member at profit sharing site, and that just $10 , i still want to earning money from another site.
• Jabalpur, India
Just joined so payment is pending
@jasonhack (136)
• Zottegem, Belgium
My first payment was in selling affiliate products
• Zottegem, Belgium
@Bluedoll made a blog aubout the product send traffic to it and made a first sale.
@Bluedoll (17052)
@jasonhack sounds reasonable enough and could be fun I guess. I'm sure you are much more knowledgeable about that than I am.
• Zottegem, Belgium
@Bluedoll youtube is also verry powerfull if you use it right
I always get and got paid the through Paypal.
@anrain (81)
• Cebu City, Philippines
my first payment online was with easyhits4you, it was only 3 dollars,but still I was so glad for the first time.