Sorry Charlie

@ElicBxn (59916)
I was following a link about 15 things people said about Tinder, something like that. Some of them were very amusing. Like the one where the date from the previous night's Tinder was the Uber driver for the new night's date. Or about how some guy was on there and found his wife's profile. Or the gal who was so stoned that she didn't realize she'd hooked up with the wrong guy. And then there was the gal who had unprotected sex on a first date with a guy off Tinder, got pregnant and now he won't return her calls. Now... most of my friends know that I'm pretty cynical about what guys want - sex. So, its primarily the woman's job to keep him from getting her pregnant. I'm not talking rape here, she freely admitted to having unprotected sex with the guy. I really can't feel sorry for her. As an OB/Gyn nurse twice told me: The Pill isn't 100% effective. Girl - you made your bed, you have to lay in it. If you don't want an abortion, there is always adoption - trust me, I know how they terminate the rights of a father who doesn't want to admit to being a father - it really isn't that difficult. Tinder is more about "hooking up" than relationships it seems, and I know there are folks who are into that stuff, I'm actually to the point where I don't even want the relationship anymore, too much grief. After all, I'm closing in on 63, and while 60 might be "The New 40," the chances of a guy dropping dead has increased from where it was we were at 40. So, what do you think? If they had been dating for a while, I might feel a little differently, but a "hook up" on Tinder... "sorry Charlie..."
• Calgary, Alberta
I admit I had been doing a lot of dates on tinder. I just just fascinated by the fact that creatures who finds me attractive exists. But yeah the dates were not I expected it to be. I do admit I hook up on that site but I always play safe because I do not want disease or have baby with a complete stranger.
@ElicBxn (59916)
You do have to look after yourself, nobody else is going to do it.
• Calgary, Alberta
@ElicBxn I am also very careful now because I heard there are psychos on tinder.
Tinder definitely seems to be something to be avoided.
@ElicBxn (59916)
I swear, some people seem to check their brains at the door, so to speak...