Barack Obama taught simple living to his children.

By Joy
Do you believe or not but this is true that Barack obama's younger daughter 'Sasha' works at seafood restaurant in Martha's vineyard, Massachusetts and using her summer break productively. Click here to know more
Sporting the restaurant's uniform of blue T-shirt and cap, Sasha works four hours at this popular sea-food eatery as part for her summer job.
Good that he taught them simple living.
@purnasharma Good for President Obama getting Sasha a job! She needs to realize all kids didn't grow up like her in the grandeur of the White House! But I wonder how she can work since the minimum working age is 16 years old in the United States if they want to work a regular job not being paid cash and no taxes on it.
For your kind information,minimum working age is 14 years for minor according to Fair Labor Standard Act(FLSA) of USA but there is a limit for working hours for minors.
@PurnaSharma I am so sorry, When i was in my teens in the 80's my sister was told she could not start working until she was 16 years old. THANK YOU so much for looking up the facts.