Friday-August, 5, 2016

Boise, Idaho
Woke about 11a. and had gone to bed about 2a. Josh went to bed about 10p. He's doing better. Had a run in with Josh. Cami came up to say they were leaving at noon. Then she came up and said she couldn't get Josh to go. They need to go get their blood drawn because of the medication they take. To be sure there isn't high levels of either in their bodies. And then Cami wanted to get both of their hair trimmed too. I wanted her to get it done while she has some money. It will soon dwindle away because of cigarette purchases if she doesn't do it now. So Josh would do it. I told him he needed to with the reasons mentioned above. He screamed at me that I am not going to make him do it. I am the adult, he is the child and he needs to do what he is told. No!!!! Don't scream at me. Told him three times and he wouldn't. He asked him mom to have me leave. (I make him mad because he knows I am right and he doesn't like to hear it) So she asked me to go and I did. Next thing I know they are getting ready to go. Yah! Hotter today. Had to close the window. Already almost 90 degrees out. Going to get up to the mid 90's. Swagbucks sure is good today. I got an email that gave me 3 for July. Then I got the pop up telling me there was a code on FB. Then I got another pop up on SB giving me some for just going there today I guess. Nice. Josh is so funny. He won't wash his hair very often. Has let it grow long and his mom and I had to talk to him for quite a while to just get it trimmed before school starts. (I'm an old hippy so I like long hair on a man. It just needs to be neat and kept nice.) He has to have his outfit co-ordinated and came in here asking me if his sunglasses went with his outfit. He's so particular. Teens are so cute. I'm glad he cares. Was corresponding with Amazon Customer Care and they wanted me to contact Crowdtap regarding not being about to utilize the e-card I recently received. I decided to go in and try to redeem it again. It worked. Went to a different page after I put the secret code in and gave me the long claim code I needed. Yah! Now I don't have to worry about that any more. The sky is grey and gloomy. I have the window closed and can still smell the smoke. We are in a yellow stage right now. Ongoing headache and vertigo if I move very fast. Some coughing and my eyes real matted and watering. One of my favorite episodes of The Waltons is on today. Is is called "The Birthday". When Zeb has a mild heart attack. They put up his bed outside and John Boy borrows the slides to Tahiti that his misses had sold her jam to get tickets to. So heart warming. I like the early episodes before the kids grew up. On the news it says that The Idaho City fire is now 27% contained. They have a lot of equipment on this fire. A new piece of equipment(masticater) that cuts down brushes and trees help at the fire line. A lot of businesses up around Idaho City and Lowman are not having a good year because of the fire. They said that this fire is the largest one in the US right now. It has burned nearly 52,000 acres. 4:30 Update on Fire-Invacuations are being activated in some camp grounds and north and south sides of Lowman proper. Boise County area. Cami and Josh got home and come to find out we had forgotten that he needs to go right after he gets up. No food or drink. I had forgotten that. So they will try again tomorrow. Hillary has a 6 to 15 point lead in several states now. Yah! I notice Trump has changed his "I will" to "We can" as far as his helping America be great passages of his speechs. What a dink! So she is broadening her lead. The cantaloupe Cami chose is so juicy and delicious. mmmmm Funny I saw: A lady had some Coffeemate Creamer in the fridge and noticed that someone had been using it. To get revenge she placed this note on the bottle: To whomever has been enjoying my coffee creamer all week--Surprise!! You've been drinking my breast milk. Hope you've enjoyed. Cheers!! It is organic so no worries. Don't know what happened with Thursday. I don't want to go there.
Now you will go through the same thing getting him to go tomorrow,
Will wait until next week.
• Pleasant Hill, California
Yep, last I heard he lead was about 8 points, and the Trumpsters were giving up on one of the so-called swing states.
I'm so glad to see her beginning to lead. Hope it continues in other states.
gotta love office fridge wars
Some people are so ridiculous that it is rather funny.
• Preston, England
busy day - glad the fires have been held back a little - I never liked hair cuts either but now I have no hair to cut
Yes, a rather busy one. My family all have full and long hair. Have had a bald one in the bunch yet.
• Eugene, Oregon
He sounds quite uncooperative. There are many fires in the northwest I know. A friend's husband was sent to work on one near Spokane.
He sure can be. It's like living with two different people. They said on the news that the fire may burn well in September.