I can't remove the stain out my couch cover.

I put everything that comes to my mind on it an nothing works. I am now washing it out again with gain dish soap. at least it's clean right. Nope. I want that disgusting stain out of my furniture cover. I can't stand looking at it. I can't believe someone would do such a thing to my couch. I hate that people are so carefree about other peoples belongings. I have no idea who did this to my couch. I am so tempted to buy another just for that one reason. The couch is not even sat on enough to warrant buying a new couch. I am so sad to see that ugly stain on my couch cover. The way the back is made I can't find a cover to fit like a glove or I would buy one. I can't use bleach on that green color either. I refuse to buy one of those blanket type covers they look shabby when all ruffled up. Do yo know anything I could try to remove this stain with? Thanks so much if you do.
@shivamani10 (9393)
• Hyderabad, India
better use sodium bicarbonate with lime.
I need to search that one. Thank you.
@akalinus (12442)
If it is a biological stain, you might try hydrogen peroxide. You can buy it over the counter almost anywhere for around a dollar. It takes out blood and other bodily fluids. You could try it on a tiny section and see how it goes.
I don't think that is the issue as it did know go to the back of the cover. And in all honesty if it were blood I would not keep the couch at all.
@akalinus (12442)
It could be something someone was eating or drinking that spilled.
@akalinus It sure looks like grease to me. I think for sure it was food.
@UncleJoe (7231)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I hate stains on my couch but don't really worry about them unless they affect the potato chips under the cushion.
You know you get me all the time. LOL No way..
I am sorry I do not know anything that would work.
That is ok I will figure it out soon.