Blast it all!!!

Jacksonville, Florida
I am living below poverty right now, because of what happened to me over the last couple of years. I have literally lost everything. There is nothing left, and I mean nothing, that said I ever had a past. Anyway... I am living on very little funds, and just broke my mirror, that I found at a thrift store, that I could afford. Sigh...
@CinnamonGrl (5796)
• Paradise, California
First, I'm very sorry to hear what a hard time you're having. Don't ever be afraid to ask for help, sometimes a person just needs help to get to a very basic place and from there things can start to look up again. I know sometimes there is just too much going on at once and you just want to hide. I hope things get better for you very soon.
A hard as it might sound your not alone. I live that way as well. There are so much worse things you could be suffering. Have a good night.
Keep looking up, things will get better soon.
have been there before, not fun. I hope things turn around for you soon!
This part of life is very difficult. Have faith in God and soon things will fall right. Stay blessed!
when you fall off that horse y ou can just give up and feel sorry for y ourself, or you can dust your self off, get back u p there and try again. I have beem there m,e and my somn got evic ted, son lost his job and I had been retired against my will. but we hung in there, friends helped when they could, my son got me here in this retirement center and finally got a job again., You have to ask for help; then get it , find a job and also keep on mylotting and do any other site that will bring in s ome money.
@sugartoes (35465)
• Greencastle, Indiana
sounds like something I've been through, but it will be alright you will make it as long as you can stay focused on what your after in life to make it better. there's a lot of other people that are going through some the same thing too we all help one another on here just as much as we can hang in there.
Take care. I hope you keep the strength to carry on
@koopharper (6355)
A lot of us on myLot are struggling financially. We've not lost everything but pretty close to it. We currently live with a family of seven in a hunt camp in the bush. I was hoping to install an electric water pump but the money wasn't there. We still pump water with a hand pump. Our big plus though is that we actually own this piece of dirt. We count our blessings.
@inertia4 (26747)
Sorry to hear about your situation. I hope by now that it is 2017 things have changed in your favor. I feel for anyone who hurts like that. And I wish I could do something. But I myself am living on a fixed income.
I am facing being homeless right now. So unless I get a miracle, this year will be just as bad, or worse than 2016.
@inertia4 (26747)
@teresatrotter Wow, I am so sorry to hear that. I will try and make a miracle happen with my thoughts. I know that sounds freaky, but it is worth a try.