Trouble getting started on MyLot

I can't get the link in the e-mail verification to work, and I've resent it three times. what do I do? Who do I talk to in order to fix this. I really wanted to get started on this site. It looks so fun.
Don't worry about it, as long as you put a valid paypal address on your profile to get paid, that's the only address you need to be concerned about.
@nomus24g (16489)
Well..veteran, if she is having probs with punching in her Paypal id, why dont you help her with yours
@nomus24g You mean MakeThisGuyRich@GimmeYourMoney.com
@nomus24g (16489)
@JolietJake haha...
@nomus24g (16489)
Wait for sometime, may be theres a server slowdown... Welcome to myLot n enjoy your stay!!
They don't need to worry about having it verified.
Okay, I'll do that then. The router has been acting a bit funny since the cat knocked it over.
@skysnap (17579)
Looks odd to me. But you have started discussion, that means you'd be able to post .. just add your paypal verified email.
Done and done. Made sure I put in the paypal email when I was doing setting. Thanks. :D
@sprite1950 (1655)
• Corsham, England
This is so annoying and although I didn't get that problem here I have had it on other sites. As someone else said there may be a server slowdown. Sometimes this site freezes so badly for me I can't post and just have to come back later.
@Asylum (47346)
• Manchester, England
There is something blatantly wrong with this statement since you have submitted a discussion.
I hope you were able to get things fixed.
@GoAskAlice (4180)
The email verification is just a ghost of the past site. Don't worry about it, you can continue with out verification and you will earn and be paid :)
@sugartoes (34856)
• Greencastle, Indiana
you can check to see if @mylot bug can help you out & being I put the name in here that should bring it to their attention pretty soon for you. good luck hope this helps you.
• Lagos, Nigeria
You can as well check your spam.
• New Delhi, India
Don't worry about that. Just concentrate on your earning and may be you should try later.
@PurnaSharma (1768)
Might be some technical problem it takes time