Unique content in myLot discussions

Singapore
In order to attract others to read what you have written, your content should be unique. People do not like to read same old boring stuff. They are looking for unique information which they can't find elsewhere. Unique content should also be original and interesting. An example would be your own life experience which would be unique as no two persons will have the exact same experience. If you have something of value that is unique and you are able to share it with others in a clear and interesting manner, you have yourself a winner. So, what are your thoughts on this?
Even when I write about something that is already written about, I try to write about it in my own way. I think I usually succeed in being 'unique' about it.
@sabtraversa (13345)
Indeed, you did a great job in "building your character". If I can say something like that, because it's just you being you, not an actor who plays, but you get me, right?
@JolietJake Exactly. That's what I have in mind when I say unique writing.
@sabtraversa Oh, I'd like to get you darlin'...yes indeed
@skysnap (17805)
I think some people have it too rushed sometimes. so they have to come up with something original
@skysnap I think one shouldn't "rush" into writing just to produce something in a hurry. With much and careful thoughts I'm sure the discussions or responses can be original and will be more meaningful.
It's not everyday that I get to make a unique post. Not mention, It can't be helped that some of the post can be related to others.
@Letranknight2015 You're right. You'll need careful thoughts and time to come up with original and unique content but the results will be much more satisfactory.
@zarlamain (25085)
I think unique and interesting content is great, but so is personalized content.
@Raj7779 (2927)
• Ahmednagar, India
I think title or content should be interesting to attract the peoples.