Small myLot talk (or any better title you can come off with)

Italy
I want my discussions to be discussions, not diary entries or random useless thoughts, but exceptions are sometimes needed! Welcome to the Sabrina's Trash Show, episode zero! This week has been so exciting (sarcasm) that this episode will be about myLot only. 1. Did you notice the Earnings Program FAQ state that the payment threshold is of $5 and then the Terms of Use say $10 instead? I know, it isn't worth to update the whole section because of a recent change. But hey! Hey! DISCREPANCY! 2. I think I definitely love numbers. I'm not referring to the numbers right after the dollar symbol, but numbers in general. For example, the amount of activities I and other users have made so far, including followers. I may decide to set personal goals based on those*! Yay! PLANS! *No Sabrinas will be exploited during the process. 3. I noticed I make more pennies in the days where I don't post discussions. It must be because I spend a lot of time writing one, so I get less time to reply to other discussions. I'm picky at choosing discussions though, urgh. It's also hard to reply to my discussions, I know. They're so boring and serious. Okay, this episode was mainly about myLot earnings, but geez, that's a common topic over here. And yes, I'm very self-centered. That's all for today, hit like if you... No, Sabry, no begging! But it's common to ask for likes on Facebook and Youtube... Not here, Sabry, don't try to start new trends here! Ehm, see you on the next episode! It will come, I promise you. Just don't expect it.
@sol_cee (13230)
• Japan
Sabry, cute nickname.
It's a common nickname for Sabrina here, actually.
@sol_cee (13230)
• Japan
@sabtraversa I know someone whose nickname is Saab.
@moffittjc (34765)
• Gainesville, Florida
I really liked "Sabry" when I saw it too! It's a cute name! I know two girls here in the United States named Sabrina, and I have never heard anyone call them Sabry before! Maybe I'll start calling them that and see how they react.
• Guernsey
You are funny! already enjoying your show hehe. What what wait we need 10$ to get paid? I'm confused.. I really hate numbers like really really hate them, I got a numbersphobia or something I'll wait for another show update soon please
Thank you! It used to be $10 until last month, we must always look at the most recent update, which is the earnings program faq, therefore $5. When numbers represent my efforts or have some strong meaning, I just love them and may become obsessed (like some want their stats to be in even numbers, or some want to avoid the number 13).
• Guernsey
@sabtraversa PHEW, thanks! I am acutally checking if it pays off to be on this site for a friend he can't work because he is in the army but that might be a nice way to get some cash on your side Lol Yesterday the number of my note was "555" in our country it means blessing and luck haha
@skysnap (17583)
Haha. I wonder if you ever decide to start youtube vLog. Count me as one of your subscriber
True, this looks like a video format, but a lot editing is required when making a video. Thanks for your support, by the way!
• Guernsey
@sabtraversa I will sub too lol
@koopharper (6216)
I'm pretty determined to avoid the same old same old that I often see on the site. A lot of what I write here might not sound like a discussion but I like to think that the fact that I posted it here means it is open to discussion. I'll bet that if someone in the course of this discussion invokes the name of one of the admins that discrepency you noted would get fixed. Secret is safe with me.
It doesn't look like many people look at the Help section, newbies usually open discussions and ask. I'm crazy enough to be a website beta tester, I guess.
@sabtraversa A lot us learn by doing.
@Raj7779 (1498)
• Ahmednagar, India
so long but nice.
Yes, I have this discussion length fault. But I feel like I'm not adding enough content when my discussions are short.
@Raj7779 (1498)
• Ahmednagar, India
@sabtraversa nice,but sometimes your response is also long.it is good habit to make long. I feel like you when I was writing discussion.
@Bluedoll (17119)
"But I feel like I'm not adding enough, content when my discussions are short." - @sabtraversa Well placed comma or not? Just as long as you're happy. If you are happy I am happy. And I'd rather be happy or happier which is better than not happy. Right? @Raj7779
Love it! I couldn't stop laughing. You go girl! I might not get in here too often but when I do, I see a jump in the bank. Updates are very important and every site should keep track of what needs to be corrected. Last I knew, pay out went back to $10 again. So, correct me if that changed since I was last here. It was the holidays I believe.
Thank you! All these updates in the FAQs and Terms of Service are confusing, it's better to check @GoAskAlice posts to be sure. So pay out is currently at $5 at the moment. Alex joined myLot 105 years ago, I realized right now. Wow.
@sabtraversa Back when I was a young lad of merely 438 years old
@GoAskAlice I missed you are such an old member.
I do not write every day, but I am around a lot reading and posting comments.
Same here, my responses vs discussions ratio is really high. Okay, you beat me, whatever.
@sabtraversa There are days that I find nothing interesting to say. So, if you have nothing nice to say, shut up and go comment.
@inertia4 (26913)
Although these observations you have here are actually common knowledge here on MyLot, I do like your style and the comedy used you provided here in this post. As for a name, well, that depends if you are looking for a name just for the post or for a heading for all future posts. I think the Trash Show is not so good. Sounds bad here. How about something like Sabrina's Views. Just a thought.
I chose "Trash" because it's the kind of expectation I want from this. But I'll listen to your thought, thank you for your feedback!
@inertia4 (26913)
@sabtraversa You're welcome. I get what you mean. But maybe that would be better used for Youtube or something. I don't know.
Oh, weres your youtube username I think i have followed or added in your in fb way back.
I have my full name on youtube but I have no channel, I hardly ever comment some videos. I may have had you on facebook, I don't remember, I delete and create profiles there quite often.
@sabtraversa really? I didn't know that.
@maggs224 (1774)
• Alicante, Spain
After reading your post and the comments how about the title 'Sabry's Say!' by the way I like your style :D
Cool, thanks for the suggestion! And glad you like my style.
I just wanted to say, if you ever do happen to need exploited, just let me know, I could probably work something out .
So kind of yours, thank you.
@Ritu96 (909)
• Sonipat, India
this is humurous.waiting for your next episode...haha
Hahaha! Guess what? I'm looking forward to the next episode. Oh. You said don't expect it but then, you promised.
@sishy7 (26740)
I'm fascinated by those activity numbers... I reached 12345 the other day and had to pause a bit to savor the fascination
@Kinnian03 (193)
Mmhhmm i agree... i get curious what people think or sometimes just to check if im crazy or not lol i want a discussion read what people actually think or feel.. maybe get some advice in the process learn a couple of things.
Entertaining post, thanks. I'm surprised that you say you earn less on the days that you post - it's the opposite for me. I only post two or three times a week , but I usually earn more on the days when I do, even though I'm very active on the other days.
• Denmark
Have you lived / are you living in a English speaking country ?
Nope, I've never been abroad.
@zarlamain (24148)
You are funny!