Hello! Everyone!!

Virginia Beach, Virginia
Wow!! it has been a minute since I have been here on Mylot how are you all doing today? What do you all feel about this weather? I know that there are some people who don't live in the same area but, the weather here in Virginia is nice and hot! but I really like when it rains, and I get to hear the sound of that soothing rain just falling from the sky..But now the summer is almost over, and kids are on their way back to school! Oh my! more getting up and rushing to the bus stop, are you all ready?
@magallon (18124)
It's 3:47 in the afternoon here. And it's been raining here since this morning.
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Oh wow!! Sometime rain is good!! Especially for the plants, and another thing about rain is that it's good for people to relax and reflect on things..
@magallon (18124)
@willgirl2013 That's right. The cold weather is relaxing.
@waflay (2726)
• Nairobi, Kenya
It has been cold for the last few days and I think it's so because there is a believe in my country that the first eight days of August are always very cold.Then something else,schools have already closed for the August holidays running for three weeks and they will resume on the first week of September.
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Oh wow!! That's weird, for it to be cold in August..that would be something new for me to experience, because here where I live I'm so use to it being hot in August.