George Costanza gets a wig.

Banks, Oregon
George just got a new wig and, was pretty proud of himself, girls seemed to like him a lot more and, everyone liked it, except for Elaine. Elaine said it made him act like a jerk, one day George comes back from a date and, he's upset, because the woman is bald and, Elaine is like your bald and, rips off his wig, then throws it out the window lol. George ends up going out with the woman again and, this time she dumps him because he's bald
@VivaLaDani13 (19863)
• Perth, Australia
@TRBRocks420 aw yes! I like this one. Although I like all Seinfeld episodes. Elaine doing the best she could to grab his wig was just hilarious.
Haha glad you saw it one of my favorite episodes.
I remember that episode "She's bald!", "She's bald?", "She's bald!"...um, but I agree with Elaine on this one, the wig was not flattering to him;).
Same he did look ridiculous lol.
Lol! I remember that episode!
That's a funny one. I love George.
lol yeah, it was hilarious.
@CRK109 (14465)
I never watched Seinfeld but I'm planning to watch it one of these days. I've seen little bits and pieces but nothing ever grabbed me. And I think it doesn't help much that I'm really not a fan of Julia Louis Dreyfuss. I never liked her on SNL and when this cast was put together, it just didn't excite me. So I hope when I watch a few episodes that I'm happily surprised.
I think you will be very pleasantly surprised, it's one of my all time favorite TV shows and, very funny.