What are you up to at this time...

Good morning myot pals. It's going on 10 am here in The Big Apple. I just got in from Family dollar I went to get the scent boosters. They smell divine. I get my warmer tomorrow and hope they work for me. How are you guys doing this morning. What did you have for breakfast today? I might make deviled eggs or just eat two boiled eggs. I am hoping for a laid back day today as well. In case your wondering the scent boosters are $3.75 at family dollar. Dollar tree did not have them.
I´m just about to have breakfast. I have a lot to be done today as I had the whole small family over. And even when children behave, the place has to be put together again
Yes that is the truth about having family over. Good day.
we are almost ready for lunch.Let over pizza.I loved it when it left over.Taste better for me.LOL
@skysnap (17476)
Just busy with some tasks and projects and reading mylot ... and day just ended here.
@Mike197602 (13395)
• Worcester, England
15.08 here, I'm just watching olympics.
@rina110383 (24224)
I just had my lunch. Now, I'm on a lunch break. Few more hours of work after this break.
That is good I am up for the day now which is great.
@meowch (1063)
I had turkey sandwich. It was delicious for breakfast. Then some yogurt, seltzer. I'm not sure if I'll have lunch. Today I woke up feeling fine and got more energy.
That is very good I am so glad to know that. I feel great as well.
• New Delhi, India
As usual same routine. Boring Monday work load, pressure and lots of traffic in road.
@hostessman (7936)
• Tucson, Arizona
well i am not up to much right now but my wife has that look in her eyes that means she wants something done.. so be it
@IreneVincent (16064)
We're in the same time zone. I haven't even had breakfast yet, but I think that I will have some oatmeal with buttered toast. Oatmeal is not my favorite breakfast but I understand that it is good for my heart, so I eat it at least twice a week. I usually eat just fruit for breakfast and I have some grapes and bananas. I always have some kind of fruit during the day.