Not A Good Day

@marsha32 (6689)
I had my quilt guild board meeting this morning. That ran longer than usual as we had to discus the participation tickets. Some changes needed to be made. Again I didn't fall asleep until about 5 am this morning. This is really frustrating me. My son has court today for his arraignment. He accepted the states plea bargain and the judge also agreed to it. He does still have some things to pass between now and September 9th when he has to go for the final sentencing. I'm hoping and praying he does all that he is supposed to do as the alternative is 12 years in prison. We had some other running to do while out. I was tired and hot when we got back so I went and laid down for a bit. Now, it's after 4 pm and I'm finally here. How I work notifications is to right click from them on names and posts, then close that notification. I usually open 15 or so tabs at once. With mylot being dumb, I need to stop that! I already lost 2 pages to that stupid redirect that talks about call microsoft at this toll free number because your computer has been infected. You can't simply close out of the page either because of the pop up you have to click ok on. You click ok and the pop up comes back over and over about 20 times. Finally it will say to check here to prevent any more pop ups from the page and you can finally close it. I sure wish mylot would figure out just which ad, or ads is causing this. Probably the ads that pay them the most. Sigh..... Anyway, I'm going to get through what I can here in the next hour and move on to other things....still including trying to cut the rest of these fabrics! I hope your day has not been as full of frustration as mine has!
@CinnamonGrl (5740)
• Paradise, California
Oh I have run into that redirect with the "infected" message at other sites. I have had to totally reboot because of it. Extremely irritating. I sure hope your son complies with what he has to do. Young people don't always "get" the repercussions of the damage they can do to their lives. Hope it all works out.
@Hate2Iron (7664)
Hope that all works out with your son!! My heart goes out to you!
@marsha32 (6689)
Thank you both for being kind about it. I mentioned him in another post and some were not nice in their comments.
• Paradise, California
@marsha32 sometimes people just suck.
You certainly have had a crazy day. I hope things work out for the best for your son, whatever he did to be in this predicament.
@marsha32 I'm glad he has been clean for several months. I hope all goes well for him. Best of lick. My heart breaks for him and you.
@RubyHawk (21570)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I'm so sorry about your son. I hope everything works out for him. I have trouble here with the script stopping. and the little blue circle keeps turning but nothing comes in. It's really frustrating when you don't have a lot of time.
@marsha32 (6689)
so far no problems today and none yesterday....I do hope that means that mylot figured it out.
@RubyHawk (21570)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@marsha32 I really hope so.
bless yer heart, ya need to reboot yer body clock :( i dislike those meetin's that run o'er, but sometimes such's jest necessary. i hope that'cher son does 's he's agreed 's well. such weighs heavy'n a momma's heart. 's fer those gremlins? ya might try adwcleaner, it found the culprit that haunted my puter which i couldn't find elsewhere'n put't'n 'ts place. 'tis free :) i'm happy to say that my days not been that frustratin'. got to sleep 'bout 4am, wide-eyed'n bushy tailed 'bout 8am 'n then started cleanin'/sewin'. big
@marsha32 (6689)
wish I could be wide eyed and bushy tailed. I have malware bytes that I run, I will make a note of adwcleaner. Will it conflict with malwarebytes or my McAfee?
@marsha32 wanna trade? i'd love some slumber, lol. no ma'am, i run malwarebytes 'n aint't any troubles. adwcleaner don't run all the time. 'tis jest a tool fer a deep hunt fer those annoyin' programs that load 'emselves 'n we think we've gotten rid 'f 'em 'n they're jest lurkin' 'n the darkness.
• Portland, Connecticut
I will say a prayer for you and for your son as well, I think you need to have some good things happen!!
@marsha32 (6689)
I guess I have to take him to the police station this evening to get signed up for something...what I'm not sure.
@rina110383 (24145)
I wish tomorrow will be a better one for you.
@marsha32 (6689)
Sewing club today at church so it was a good day. Tomorrow though is an inspection job for me, which is earlier than I usually get out of bed and my son has something to take care of at the police department later in the day.
Hope your day gets better and, things work out with your son. I had a test, but I passed.
@marsha32 (6689)
Thank you and congrats on passing the test.