I don't see the answer on the site.

I joined crowdtap and I made 62 points already. What does the points equal on that site? Is that by any chance a penny? Ialso want to know the polls I am doing is that basically what I do there? I had to share a comment and video as well. This is very easy if that is all I need to do. I want to know more before I get my mom to join. Aso what to you get in the end. A gift card or paypal? Thanks.
@1creekgirl (6292)
When you earn 500 points, you get a $5.00 gift card to Amazon.com. That may change in the future? Most of the surveys earn you two points, but you can earn more in other ways.
That is great thank you so much for the help.
Crowdtap is 1,000 points for $5 amazon card. There are no survey. You might be thinking of a different site?
@AbbyGreenhill This is so strange. I just completed earning 500 points and should receive my Amazon.com $5 gift card in my email like I did a few weeks ago. I used the card so it's legitimate. I answered surveys (or polls?) for part of my points. Weird.
You need 1,000 points to get a $5 Amazon Gift card. Once you hit the 1,000 they send you an e-mail about it. It takes a little work but it's fun - the things that require photos can get your point total going quickly. It's not for everyone.
It's for me that is for sure. I am going to find some pictures to load.
@sharon6345 Follow the instructions for the photos - many people don't and they don't get credit for them.
@AbbyGreenhill I am trying to learn that now thank you for the help. Also how do I know if I get credit?