Can you please give me some ideas? ( present for my best friend )

Perth, Australia
I am making this present for my best friend. I've already done this once before with my other best friend but it was easier than this for some reason. Basically, I write out 365 notes, I fold them up and put them in a box. So she can pick one out every day for a year. I haven't counted them yet but I am at least over 100 so far. The notes are just complimenting her, telling her the things I like about her and writing down the memories we've made together. I hate asking because I don't want to take your ideas and write them as my own because that wouldn't be my personal thoughts for her. But I'd like some ideas of nice things to say so I can just get an idea because what you say may lead me to think of something else to say. I've already done the cliche things like "You're so nice." "You're a great listener." "You're very funny." etc I need this done soon as possible but running out of things to say and don't want to double up on the same things that have already been written. Thanks in advance.
Wow, @VivaLaDani13 that's a brilliant idea! But 365 notes, that's a lot. Okay, let me do my best to help you... How about, "Thank you for helping me find out who I really am." "You're one of the precious gifts I have." "Your smile brightens up my day." "I like so many things but you're my favorite."..... hehehe.
• Perth, Australia
@rachz_kisses It sure is. I'm only on 170 notes so far. Those were awesome thank you so much!
@VivaLaDani13 You're welcome.
Hmm let me think. I don't know, You're a awesome friend, you're smart, you're beautiful, you're the wind beneath my wings lol.
• Perth, Australia
@TRBRocks420 Those are good ones too! Thank you! Made me think of some more too thanks to your answers!
@VivaLaDani13 You're welcome, just off the top of my head, that's a really nice and, cool idea though.
• Perth, Australia
@TRBRocks420 Thank you. I can't take credit for it though. She actually found this idea sometime last year on the internet and did it for her boyfriend. When she used someone would do it for her, I decided I would make it for her.
@RubyHawk (21147)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Wow, you have a job on your hands, My mind goes blank. I can't think of anything.
• Perth, Australia
@RubyHawk haha I sure do! And no worries. Thank you for stopping by!
@RubyHawk (21147)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@VivaLaDani13 You're welcome. Good luck.
@zarlamain (24146)
I miss you all the time. You are a great friend. Thank you for being my friend. I think these would be touching.
• Perth, Australia
@zarlamain Those are great ones! Thank you!
@zarlamain (24146)
@VivaLaDani13 Your welcome!
@SHOHANA (7102)
• Bangladesh
For me flowers are the best gift but you can give something special which your friend can keep as your remebarance.
• Perth, Australia
@SHOHANA That's true. I think almost every girl loves flowers too lol Thank you for answering.
Why don't you write the the important things you did together. that would be nice when she opens it and gets reminded of the past memories you had. You could include silly moments you had, the first time you became friends, etc. Hope this helps.
• Perth, Australia
@toniganzon Awesome thank you! That gave me an idea to write "I will never forget the first time we met."
It will be hard to come up with one for each day. What about 'I wish you were my sister'? 'It's always sunny when you are around'?
• Perth, Australia
@jaboUK Thank you! I love those! Thank you for helping me out! I'm only on 170 notes so far so it helps to get more ideas.
@Daljinder (20226)
Is that Sara or Jamie? or someone I don't know? I sure hope it's not for Beckie coz I have whole lot of not so nice things for her in mind. And I had a dream of her this morning. Not cool! Hmm.. how about telling her things you haven't said. Explain some things like why you reacted the way you did on some situations (...that concerns her. Friends fight too you know.) that you haven't yet had the chance to explain. Or you can just drop some inspirational/ motivational quotes/ thoughts. Or maybe drop in favorite lines of the celebrity she likes?
• Perth, Australia
@Daljinder haha for Sara. :) What happened in the dream? Thank you that made me think of some things! Thank you very much!
@Daljinder (20226)
@VivaLaDani13 Hey! But her birthday is gone. Friendship day is gone. Is this an out of the blue thing? Coz Christmas and Thanksgiving are still far away. Oh wait is this early planning thing like you did for Wesley? The Dream (growl) Ever since the day you wrote the post on dreaming about myLot members, I have been having dreams with you every other night. You jinxed me! Nothing much! Just she being insufferable and you teaching her a lesson!
• Perth, Australia
@Daljinder Yeah it's a belated gift for Sara. :) I already did one for Wesley last year but was a lot easier to make one for him for some reason. lol sorry! I hope I wasn't being a butt in your dream!
@moffittjc (38247)
• Gainesville, Florida
Okay, it's early in the morning for me right now, and I haven't finished my first cup of coffee yet, but I'll take a stab at it: 1. You're the silver lining on a cloudy day. 2. You're the sunshine in my life. 3. You may not be perfect, but you are the best! 4. I am not lucky, I am blessed to have you as a friend
• Perth, Australia
@moffittjc Those are awesome thank you dude!
@moffittjc (38247)
• Gainesville, Florida
@VivaLaDani13 You're welcome dudette!
@sishy7 (27736)
What a neat and thoughtful idea! I imagine you've completed all 365 of them by now...
• Perth, Australia
@sishy7 Yep it's all done now. :)
@sprite1950 (1637)
• Corsham, England
I don't know if you have pictures of her but you could put 'I love looking at pics of you' or if you haven't you could say 'I wish I had pics of you'.
• Perth, Australia
@sprite1950 That's a good one too. Thank you! :)