Facebook Drama

Marion, Kansas
I have accidentally solved the problem of excessive drama in my Facebook Feed. I liked a page. It is a very productive page, and my feed is full of posts from all of the members. When you life is filled with negative things, try to find ways to fill it with positive matters. I did not do it with that in mind. It has just been a happy side effect. I love the posts from this page or group and so I will give you the link. I do not earn here, but I learn here. Maybe you would like to have a look.
The Rusted Garden: All About Vegetable Gardening has 13,929 members. Be Polite or Simply Get Banned. Your Choice. Non-gardening posts are removed. And...
@CinnamonGrl (5082)
• Paradise, California
Thank you! I'll tell m.d y daughter about that one. They just got into a new house last year, and she is really getting into gardening. They have even set up a greenhouse. I'm not sure if she is doing vegetables, but I bet she plans it at some point. Glad you shared this one!
• Marion, Kansas
I just love how positive everyone is, even if they have different approaches. I have learned tons of stuff. Wish the daughter in law much fun.
• Paradise, California
@GardenGerty I go to an old hippie group on Facebook that's like that. Everybody is just nice.
Thanksi will check it out.
• Marion, Kansas
I like the positive tone, oh, and everything I keep learning.
That was an interesting way to get rid of the drama.
• Marion, Kansas
It was not deliberate. These prolific gardeners just have so much to share. They are not just US and Canada either. I have even heard of varieties of things that are totally new to me.
@GardenGerty So, well worth it.
@thelme55 (6597)
Although I check my fb everyday, I still have not joined any dramas there.
• Marion, Kansas
Oh, I do not join the drama. It just gets depressing to read. I found this to be a worthwhile place to read.
@thelme55 (6597)
@GardenGerty yes, it is very depressing to read.
I have a friend like that, I HATE her fb feed in election years
• Marion, Kansas
Yeah, you know, tomatoes, cucumbers and okra do not care who is running for what. It is all good.
@GardenGerty lol tomatoes for trump! amusing rally cry right there
Well, I deleted my FB page years ago. I found it tedious, drama-filled, and time-consuming. That has worked well for me, but glad others enjoy it.
• Marion, Kansas
I have a friend or two I do not hear from except there, and kids, too. On the other hand there are people who are just totally messes.
@GardenGerty Yes, some really are a hot mess.
@marsha32 (5887)
Sounds like a good page or group. I rarely go down my feed past the few at the top as I am in facebook for a purpose, not to just look around.
• Marion, Kansas
This always comes up at the top and it is even blocking out the buy sell trade groups and I am in several. I have to look for them.
Thanks for the link, but I belong to one group. I barely use FB anymore, except for family photos. I won't answer shares anymore. If I did, I'd never have time to be here! Lol!
• Marion, Kansas
I am mostly a lurker and stalker, except when my kids families post which is not often. If you are not there you do not get to follow all the drama. It is all good.
@swalia (1197)
I follow a few interesting pages on Facebook and sometimes the timeline is full of their posts.
• Marion, Kansas
That is just what I am saying. We can fill our feeds with interesting and positive things.
@Daljinder (18075)
When do their is no drama on facebook? lol But I enjoy being the audience those times.
• Marion, Kansas
There does not appear to be any in this group except "ack, is this bug a friend or foe?" "Will it kill my squash?" How are you fighting weeds? Those kinds of drama are okay.
@waflay (2317)
• Nairobi, Kenya
At times the side things that we undertake makes our mind to be occupied with some other constructive pieces of work.
• Marion, Kansas
I am really enjoying this site because it is constructive.
@skysnap (17425)
I spend less time on facebook and I am out of drama.
• Marion, Kansas
I have a few people I stalk on there is the thing.
@nomus24g (10197)
are you into gardening? so what is it that you love growing most?
• Marion, Kansas
I love herbs, and I am in a community garden this year. I hope to have some fruit trees in the next year or two.I always have tomatoes, peppers, and other things. I have had some okra from the community garden and onions and potatoes. I also planted blue or purple potatoes at my house. I just moved into this place less than a year ago.
@nomus24g (10197)
@GardenGerty good to hear from you..for me its difficult to manage a garden on my 10th floor apartment, but still I grow a couple of stuff as potted plants...among flowers I grow Pink Hibiscus, red rose, marigold & jasmine...and among vegetables just tomatoes, brinjals n chilies