7:30 phone call!

@ElicBxn (60969)
Somebody better be dying! - that's what I'm thinking when the phone rings at 7:30 a.m. Nope, the out patient surgical center wants to set up an appointment... The HELL? I get up before the roommate and I don't get up until 7:40! Of course, I couldn't get to sleep last night, so I only got about 4 hours of sleep... And today is Bakery day, I missed last week, I really need to go this week, so, no nap today! I know if I lay down to try and catch a little shut eye, I won't want to get up again. And then they called a couple of more times because they wanted the roomie to stop taking a blood heart med for a few more days than there was time for so they had to change the date - twice.
Wow , why did they have to call you so early - that is so rude and annoying. At least 8am.
@ElicBxn (60969)
I suspect they'd call even earlier if the could get away with it. After all, they had wanted the roomie to be there at 5:30 a.m.! There are some days that is when I finally get to sleep!
@ElicBxn Wow thats very early, yes I'd want to sleep too!
@essennyo (156)
• Abingdon, Illinois
I used to have friends that would call me in the middle of the night at like 4 AM to ask me math questions or so. I don't know what was more alarming: the fact that they were awake or that they had confidence that I would answer so early, haha
@ElicBxn (60969)
Both of those things would've pissed me off, however, they wouldn't be calling me for answers to math questions...
@essennyo (156)
• Abingdon, Illinois
@ElicBxn lol. It's funny that they want to set up an appointment so early. It honestly could not have waited?
@ElicBxn (60969)
@essennyo You've got me! I wish the house phone had a "Do Not Disturb" feature like my cell phone
Hope you can get a good night's sleep after all the interruptions you had so early in the morning.
@ElicBxn (60969)
I'll probably have a broken night, but it isn't that important that I do anything tomorrow except the trash.
Very frustrating.
@ElicBxn (60969)
It is, I'm going to lay down for a bit, I'm more tired than hungry...
• New Delhi, India
I hate the procedure of medical treatment
@ElicBxn (60969)
Its no fun, even when its happening to someone else, since she can't drive, I'm affected by it!
@CinnamonGrl (6100)
• Santa Fe, New Mexico
Yeh cause I get a feeling of panic if the phone rings early like that. Something imust be wrong with somebody to call at that hour. Once someone selling septic service sent out an outgoing recorded message to everyone in this area at five a.m. Someone had accidentally set the time wrong. I don't think they got any new customers from that incident, lol
@ElicBxn (60969)
Really! When I was doing home health, my client called me at 3 a.m. wanting to know why I wasn't there. I told her it was the middle of the night, she didn't believe me. I about threw a fit when I got to her place in the morning... Now I have my phone set to "Do Not Disturb" between 10 and 8.