Good morning!

@EddieHands (32940)
Well I slept good but woke up late Got over 8 hours this time! I love being able to be cozy and sleep longer! I was supposed to go out today, but now plans changed and i am staying here ! So I will just be taking a couple walks today, time to make coffee lunch, and then get ready to take my walk... I feel so much better gettting good sleep meow! Blessings
@skysnap (17581)
Good morning have a good day.
@EddieHands (32940)
good morning ! thank you! I wish you a magical day also !
Time for a good lunch then some exercise then fun time making money.
@EddieHands (32940)
Yes lunch walk, then fun times making money online! Oh yes blessings
Yes, a good night's sleep makes for a good day!
@EddieHands (32940)
Yes it does I feel much better and more happy with a nice sleep! now it is walk time! meow!
@nomus24g (16412)
@EddieHands (32940)
@patgalca (13962)
• Orangeville, Ontario
I'm glad you had a wonderful night's sleep. I was up at least 5 times during the night and have just dragged my way through the day. Is there a full moon? No. Then it's just me.
@rina110383 (22915)
Rainy morning to you baby cat! Glad that you had more than 8 hours of sleep. It's nice to be well-rested everyday. Looks like you placed too much leaves. How many leaves do you use for your sleeping potion?
@grvdubey11 (1882)
Getting good sleep is indeed heavenly so good for you.
@CinnamonGrl (5796)
• Paradise, California
Hiya Wizard! I am no good if I don't get a full night's sleep. It's really always been that way. When I was young and I'd stay out late and party, BUT had to pay for it the next day. I'm not a very good napper,either, so it has to be at night. I hope you have good places to walk where you are.