Hair Loss Solution

@fcmondez (429)
Quezon, Philippines
My boyfriend is only 26 years old and he is having problems due to hair loss and thinning hair. Currently we are trying castor oil. We apply it daily before sleeping but we are getting impatient with the results. There is definitely improvement. the strands are getting thicker. However, we are still open to suggestions which may lead to faster results, specially on the hair growth part. Do you have any suggestions?
You should use aloe gel from the aloe plants as well. But like castor oil, which is a natural remedy, the effect may not be as fast as the chemical product ones. You have to be patient in using natural treatments.
@fcmondez (429)
• Quezon, Philippines
Yeah, I guess we just need to be patient. The good thing with natural remedies is that they are cheap so we can sustain the use for long periods of time.
@fcmondez Not all are cheap, but the best part actually is they don't have any harmful side effects.
@fcmondez (429)
• Quezon, Philippines
@toniganzon That's right! With the castor oil, I usually sneaked some for my eyelashes and eyebrows. Worked well for me :)
• New Delhi, India
Drink 10-12 glasses of water daily and have a high protein diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables and dairy products. Since iron-deficiency anemia can also cause hair loss,make sure that you eat a well-balanced diet that includes a daily serving or two of iron-rich foods.