Olympics: Favorite Olympic Sport?

@essennyo (159)
Abingdon, Illinois
The most popular ones here in the US are usually the ones shown on primetime: gymnastics, swimming, basketball and some volleyball. But I'm a huge fan of the lesser watched sports that without the Olympics wouldn't really have any time on TV: judo, weightlifting, sailing, archery, handball, etc. Specifically, I really enjoyed judo. But my favorite would have to be Track and Field, since I do that myself! I can't wait for those to start. Are there any sports from the Olympics that you all enjoy?
@acelawrites (10624)
I like swimming, track and field, sailing and gymnastics.
@essennyo (159)
• Abingdon, Illinois
I also like those! The US always does well with swimming and gymnastics, and I cannot wait for track and field. I cannot say the same for sailing though, haha. I think I just don't quite get it.
I like Gymnastics and, volleyball so far, also track and, field.
@essennyo (159)
• Abingdon, Illinois
Which volleyball do you like better: beach or the regular one? Also, for all of those, do you prefer to watch the girls or the boys?
@essennyo Women's indoor volleyball and, women's beach both good.
@essennyo (159)
• Abingdon, Illinois
@TRBRocks420 I prefer beach volleyball myself. Walsh Jennings and Ross are very fun to watch.
I particularly enjoy the figure skating sessions and then rooting for whomever skates their best during an Olympic event. Thanks for sharing this @essennyo and nice to meet you