Good Morning to you, My Lotters ! 8-10-16

Photo of my nephew Frankie taken by me last week
@xstitcher (12154)
Petaluma, California
Hello, all! Today, unfortunately, I woke up with even more pains (in different places) in my back than I had yesterday. I may wind up making a doctor appointment today. Today Mom and I have grandchild(ren)/nephew(s), so we'll be busy today. One of the errands we're going to run while he/they are here (provided it's not all three) is going to the post office. Mom has something to send for eBay, and I something to send for my Art Yah shop as well as something for eBay. I just heard my brother arrive, so I've got to go. Hope you have a super day/evening/etc. in your part of myLot land !
Back pain is horrible so hope you feel better soon
@xstitcher (12154)
• Petaluma, California
Thank you, @Marilynda. My sis in law suggested putting ice on it, which I intend to do tonight.
@HazySue (22490)
@xstitcher have a great day and I hope your pains go away.
I hope your back feels better soon and I hope you have a wonderful day. =)
@Raj7779 (2924)
• Ahmednagar, India
Good morning and have a good day. May God bless you
@CinnamonGrl (6063)
• Paradise, California
I am so sorry for your pain. I hope you get some good resolution. I have chronic pain issues myself. I get up and take my pain pills, sit in my robe and chat for awhile waiting for them to work. I like to start my days slowly these days anyway. I like to take advantage of not having to rush off early to work anymore. I would love to have kids to spend some time with. They keep the spirit young. I wuld love to have grandchildren one of these days, although mine would probably be in another state, I could at least keep in touch and see them once in awhile.
@skysnap (17946)
Good morning and have a good day ahead.