Who wants to go run my errands?

Centralia, Missouri
That headache the last few days turned into a migraine. And that wouldn't go away, lot's of meds and still it wouldn't go away. Usually the meds make me sleepy, but it was hurting so bad I never got sleepy. Sleeping through the worst of it and waking up better would have been nice. Ah well. I have a pretty bad headache today, but at least not a migrane. I got that day after a migraine headache, which is sludgy painful bruised feeling brains. I still gotta get stuff done sadly. I have the wash half done (but not put up), my walmart list ready to go, trash out at the curb, and have taken care of two gifts I needed to get done. I rather like getting birthday's early, when I have cash. So mom is done, as is a housewarming present. I need another housewarming present and my mother in laws birthday (clueless on that one unfortunately). I also have a box I need to put together, two really, for other people. The second housewarming can wait, as can the last two. Karma has been good to us, we never got behind on anything, although the credit cards are still aweful and will be for some time, (We are working on them), seeing how long he was out of work, it is pretty amazing. So now I am taking a little each month to pay back some of that karma. But seriously, anyone want to go to walmart and the post office for me?
I would do anything to get out of my house once in a while. I hope your headache goes away really soon, I hate headaches and migraines.
it's still just sitting there, sigh
@Jessicalynnt I'm sorry. =(
Oh, I wish I could go for you! We myLotters just live to far away from each other!
We really do, if we had teleporters we'd be popping in and out and helping each other all the time!
No thanks.....I only go to Wallyworld maybe once a month or so...
we would need more fridge space, for meat. I really should sell the spare fridge in the garage and replace it with a chest freezer
@Jessicalynnt We have a huge standing freezer....easier to find things than in a chest type. I don't buy food at WM.
@AbbyGreenhill can't afford not too, not atm anyways. a standing one would prob fit better. for now I have the freezer the guy we bought the house from left us, can use that freezer as a backup, and the fridge for extra milk and meat and stuff
Just remember that slow and steady wins the race. You'll get those cards paid off.
that's the goal, those an the truck, we get rid of THAT payment and that frees up almost 400 a month
Just do what you can. If I was close, I would gladly do it for you.
got walmart done and came home, I needed more stuff for the package that was needing mailed anyways
@Vivenda (609)
• Portsmouth, England
I'll get them from our local Asda/Walmart if you'll pay my air fare to get them to you!
lol! I need to invent the teleporter I think
Sorry about your migraine. My mom suffered with migraines for years so I know how painful they can be. I wish I could help out some way and do your shopping
well I managed it, I treated myself to bacon jerky on the way home since I managed it!
• Pleasant Hill, California
I'll go to Walmart. I'm sure there are a few items I could pick up for myself while I'm there. Post offices make me impatient.
I just skipped that part. I want to put a package together for a mylotter, I need to get to the dollar store for a few more things first, so I can wait on that one, as it really wasnt as ready to go out as I thought
• Eugene, Oregon
I don't suffer from migraines, but my daughter, now 27, has for a long time and they are so debilitating, I know. She misses too much work due to those things. As to those errands, I would if I could.
yeah if I had had to work yesterday I would have had to come home
• Marion, Kansas
If I was there I would go WITH you. Have you tried magnesium supplements for your headaches/migraines. In this heat your electrolytes get depleted. Some people say that 16 oz. of Gatorade will cure a headache. I hope you have a better day today.
I have not, I wonder if I should drink more poweraide today (I have the sugar free mix in water kind)
lol Im too far away to help with errands as I have no money to travel to where you are lol sides I quit doing errands when I had to come here but I can send best wishes you are rid of that awful head ache Jessa lol
lol! Thanks, I appreciate the thoughts
I have done that for people before, so if I lived close by...I would do it.
I'd even have sprung for lunch to not have to do it myself
@Raj7779 (1498)
• Ahmednagar, India
We are very far my friend...!
@Inlemay (17333)
• South Africa
not me . . . i just hate errands
@sofssu (14742)
Sorry about the headaches.. wish I could help you out with those.
I wish someone would do all that running around for me. My husband does some of it. But there always seems more to do. How is your husband's job going?
I hate shopping myself, so sorry can't do that for you. I hope that your misery is gone now.