Good Morning from California, myLot! 8-11-16

Photo I took of a flower from a bouquet at work
@xstitcher (11097)
Petaluma, California
6:56 a.m. PST Hello, all! I don't go in to work today until nine, so I have a bit of time to say hello. Today's Thursday, the day before Friday, for which I am glad. Last night, per my sister in law's suggestion, I put ice on my back, and I think it helped some. I think I will bring an ice pack with me to work today. Right now, I need to go and eat breakfast and get some coffee in me. I hope that you all have a great Thursday/Friday in your part of myLot land !
Happy Thursday!! it's a very hot & humid day here in my little corner of the myLot world. When my back bothers me I put ice on it and it seems to help. Hope your back is better today
• New Delhi, India
Thursday evening raining here
@rina110383 (24145)
Have fun at work.
@xstitcher (11097)
• Petaluma, California
Don't know if I would have called it "fun" but it wasn't a bad day. ;)
@CinnamonGrl (5740)
• Paradise, California
Good morning from elsewhere in California! I'm up in Butte County, little town called Paradise. It's a hot Paradise these days, lol. I hope the ice on your back helps at work. I remember trying all sorts of things when I was still out there in the workforce. Sometimes my co-workers had to put up with Ben Gay haha. It's miserable to have to work with a lot of pain going on, so I wish you success. Thanks for the good wishes, I hope your week is great, too!
@xstitcher (11097)
• Petaluma, California
Thank you, @CinnamonGirl--the ice has helped, some. ;) My week hasn't been bad, just busy, and I am looking forward to the weekend.