Readings eggs and study island

I don't know how many parents of school aged children have heard of these program they seem to be widely used in public school. When my children went to public school they had just started using them. When I switched my children over to home school the program that I use I found out we can use these which is cool because I did like them especially the reading eggs I've had my youngest who is 7 on there for the past two days and she has soared with this reading eggs is an online program that help students in reading whether they are beginning or they need a little help in catching up. Study island is good to as it's used as supplemental method to reinforce what they are learning and gives them a chance to practice.
@ms1864 (6978)
• Bangalore, India
This is a site you are mentioning?
yes, they are both educational websites that gives students extra practice and extra help