It Is Failing!

Well I was looking into some symptoms I've been having and considered what might be going on. This morning I had a revelation after the worst night of sleep in years (Since I started using my CPAP machine to be exact). It appears that this could also be affecting my BP in conjunction with my ever growing weight (Steroid induced from Asthma medication). Sure enough I discovered my CPAP machine was failing and after making some calls I am now on the path to getting a new one. Medicare has never been involved in the CPAP machine (except for supplies recently) so there should be no problem with getting the replacement. I am now awaiting confirmation from the supply company that the prescription has arrived. Then I get to go get the new one fitted. I look forward to breathing better again! Have you ever experienced a durable medical equipment failure? This is similar to the machine I have from Resmed:
http://www.cpaphelpdesk.com/stop-struggling-to-use-cpap-video.html We want to send you a powerful free resource report called CPAP Mastery Toolkit. It reveal...
check this one out
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/airing-the-first-hoseless-maskless-micro-cpap-sleep-technology#/
@Jessicalynnt Very interesting! Although it appears to be a 'single use' device with the need for frequent change.
@Berniezeitler yeah not sure what you change out, and how much pieces costs and so forth.
Hope you get a new one soon and, will be breathing better.
@TRBRocks420 Me too!! The one I have is doing ok to get me by for a little bit but it isn't going to last as it is not doing nearly as much as I need it to.
@acelawrites (12768)
Hope you'll get the more reliable one; one that will function so well.
I hope you get it soon.
@responsiveme (18482)
Haven't had to use any as such. Hope you get yours soon and feel better.
Hope you get that machine soon. I could NOt get used to the CPAP and gave up. Now, it has been sitting in the closet for a couple of years and I am having lousy sleeps. My friend swears by hers and wishes she had had it much sooner. I am going to find out about a custom made dental appliance that is supposed to help sleep Apnea. I hope my plan covers it.
I know that you are looking forward to a good nights sleep.
@LoriAMoore (4696)
It's good that you figured that out. I've started having morning headaches this week and haven't had them since starting on the CPAP machine two months ago. I'm wondering if it's the heat/pollens outside or what's going on.