Have you ever forgotten to "ATTACH" the "PICTURE" or "FILE"?

@Raj7779 (1475)
Ahmednagar, India
Well, after writing a long note about some picture or photograph or file, and then you end up e-mailing it without attaching the file or photo. Like lots of times, I'm forwarding my resume, and I write a note "here's my resume, hope to work with you" and then voila, no resume! Or you send pictures of your trip to your best friend describing each and every shot in a long e-mail, and then well, attaching the photos slips your mind, and all you've done is ranted in a very long e-mail. After a punishing feeling of a little bit of dumbness and stupidity, it's better if you come to your senses and realize on your own that you've "forgotten" to add the main part. Or you might end up with this replying e-mail from whoever it was you sent it to.. "Um.. Where is it?" Has this happened to you before. It happened to me yesterday. I was writing an e-mail to my friend karnav told him about some of my college projects, two of them. I carefully described both, and then sent the e-mail without even attaching the pictures, I realized in the evening, yesterday, and this morning the first thing I did was correct my mistake and send the pictures, before I get that "where is it?" e-mail. I'm sure I'm not the only one this has happened to... So have you ever forgotten to attach the all too important file or photo? When was the last time this happened?
@ilocosboy (33300)
Yes, always happening to me. Even here, I sometimes forget to embed the photo.
@Raj7779 (1475)
• Ahmednagar, India
Oh yeah, that's happened to me too
• Denmark
Oh yes, this has also happened to me.
• New Delhi, India
I do it in my last post but realised my mistake soon. Delete my post and repost it with my mom pic. Check it!
@Raj7779 (1475)
• Ahmednagar, India
I hate it when that happens, and that happens a lot around the end of the month for me
@Raj7779 (1475)
• Ahmednagar, India
@bsrikumar (153)
• Chennai, India
Quite a few times. Still I rectified it as soon as possible.
@Raj7779 (1475)
• Ahmednagar, India
yeah, good for everyone,
@rina110383 (23520)
Yes, it happened at work. It was at short notice and I was so in a hurry to send the email. I forgot the attachment. I just sent another one with the file attached.
@sabtraversa (9899)
It has never happened to me. I rarely send emails, when I do I get very nervous and check I'm doing the right thing several times and make sure I wrote and attached every single thing. Well, maybe I will attach the wrong file one day, but I don't think I'll completely forget to upload something.
@CinnamonGrl (5796)
• Paradise, California
Oh sure, I think that happens to everybody at one time or another. It's okay at myLot and some places, because you can go back and edit. But it can be embarrassing when you can't get your email back, lol. It could be bad if it was something for work.
@koopharper (6318)
Have to careful or I end up doing that all the time. Here I can always add the picture later.