I Always Glue My Fingers Together

As I was looking through an ad I was reminded of what I do every year. Yes, I don’t learn. Have you ever used Crazy glue or Super glue? Yep, every year is the same result for me. I always glue two of my fingers together. Now trying to unglue is just awful. Every time. Trying to peel if off doesn’t work. Soap and water works somewhat. No matter how careful I try to be, I always glue two fingers together.
Yes I do this also my friend. Is why I do not glue anything anymore.
• Marion, Kansas
I do not allow superglue in the house for just that reason. Nail polish remover seems to work for me. I also avaid hot glue. You guessed it.I always burn myself. My favorite glue is E 6000.
Oh yes, have done this myself. Very uncomfortable for sure.
@Asylum (48282)
• Manchester, England
This has to be a regular occurrence for many people.
I've ended up with a drop on my skin in the past. I've not used crazy glue in years, and haven't thought about it in forever. I know that nail polish remover will take that off of your skin, so the next time......
@sueznewz2 (9720)
• Alicante, Spain
I think you'll find you're not alone in this, some folks even end up in casualty ..or the emergency room...with it..., I make jewellery and sometimes need to glue bits..., and usually delegate that part of the process to my friend... for the same reason... and I'm not allowed to use scalpel cutting blades or really sharp knives either..for similar reasons ...lol's
@maggs224 (1713)
• Alicante, Spain
And that is not likely to change anytime soon lol....
It's so easy to glue your fingers together...definitely something I do
You never learn?
• New Delhi, India
Same situation in which I landed often
Really? I have tried super glue and such but I have only experienced glueing my fingers together once. After that happened I've learned my lesson and I've been too careful every since.
@egdcltd (6494)
I once superglued myself to an electric saw.
@louievill (18118)
It happened to me but it was a rip off glue, they sold it cheaper so i was tempted to buy ( shoe glue brand), when i punctured the tube it was like water and it was all over the place including my fingers
@simone10 (21670)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I always do the same thing. It's almost impossible not to.
the hubs's prone to doin' that :) he says fingernail polish remover works purty well.
@PatZAnthony (12343)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
It does seem to work great on skin-not so much of some other things we have tried to glue. No clue why it does not work for us.
I've heard a story about a boyfriend who liked his girlfriend's kisses so much he put super glue in the lip gloss she used. 2 problems with it: 1. His girlfriend was testing her kissing technique with a mirror ans was stuck kissing herself! 2. The second attempt resulted in her lips being glued together. It was the quietest date he was ever on! LOL
I have had that happen.......not fun
@OreoBrownie (3491)
• Elberton, Georgia
I lost my response, so I'm trying again. That kind of glue gas to be soaked a long time in nail polish remover I was told. I hope never to need it.
• Aberdeen, Scotland
Me too, I'm not good with super glue either. It takes a while to get it off doesn't it
@moffittjc (41198)
• Gainesville, Florida
I've never glued two fingers together, but I do somehow always make a mess and get it all over my fingers and hands. No matter how careful I am, it always ends up all over me. And like you said, it's nearly impossible to get off!