fever give me lazy moment

By Minu
Delhi, India
Hello friends that's my discussion about on fever. today early in the morning feel some fever but that's time i ignore them but fever more grow and me feel so lazy and Fatigue feel that's time i go on hospital and talk with my family doctor and my family doctor give me some medicine and then this time i feel perfect. so i think that time you feel fever that's time without time westing go to hospital. what you think about that ?
• Dhaka, Bangladesh
Hah,when you are sick only then you understand the pain of a sick man,and a sick man understand what the price of a life!!!!
When I was a kid, I used to enjoy the Fever time as I used to get an escape from the regular school schedule.
@Raj7779 (3026)
• Ahmednagar, India
I am also suffering from this and I have not gone college since 2 days. I think it is because of the weather changes.
Yeah! This is the season for viral fever.
@fcmondez (421)
• Quezon, Philippines
I don't really go to the hospital when I have a fever. I just buy buy fever medicines immediately o get some from our office clinic. They don't require prescription so I don't need to see the doctor.