What is Your Best High School Memory?

@zebra2222 (5166)
I graduated from high school in 1970. It seems like a distant memory. Still, I had some memorable moments. I was in three high school musicals. I participated on the debate team. I was in the Concert Choir. I had many good friends. Now my question for the day is "What is your best high school memory?" It could be anything from being the star in a play, to being on the football team. For others, it may be making great friends or achieving academic awards.
@JustBhem (39135)
• Davao, Philippines
One of my best high school memory is attending the Junior and Senior Prom. lol
You're so lucky! The only high school dance I attended was my senior prom, and I didn't enjoy it :(
@JustBhem (39135)
• Davao, Philippines
I just graduated from high school, and I would have to say either becoming valedictorian or winning Regionals in track and volleyball would be my favorite memory.
@magallon (18105)
It was 1982 when I graduated high school. It was memorable because I was a member of our class dance troupe. I am a folk dancer. We always win during school contests.
It seems so long ago that I was in high school that I honestly can't remember much about it
Well, National Honor Society was cool. The teaching scholarship was a good thing too. I did enjoy being on the yearbook staff too. Honor roll made my parents happy. College, however, was more fun than high school, though.
@CinnamonGrl (5807)
• Paradise, California
My favorite part of high school was graduating and getting the heck out of there! I didn't like the social stuff, the cliques and the bullies. I would say my favorite memories from back then are the prom and the dances with the good local bands playing. I lived in the San Francisco Bay Area (now known as "Silicon Valley) and back then in the sixties there was a lot of good music going on there.