John Anderson.

Banks, Oregon
John Anderson is another one of my favorite country singers and, one of the best of the 90's, he's been around about 30 years now and, was also inducted into the Nashville songwriters hall of fame. John had 40 hits on the billboard country charts and, 5 number 1 singles, some of my favorite John Anderson songs are Straight tequila night, Seminole wind, I wish I could have been there, Swingin, I fell in the water and, Money in the bank.
@crossbones27 (15494)
• Redlands, California
Does not ring a bell. Not even from my Marine days. Will have to look him up and like that you wrote this.
He's a good one, you might remember him if you hear the songs.
@crossbones27 I guess I never really figure that part out, the adding song thing. Don't ask her on a straight tequila night, cause she'll start thinkin about him and, she's ready to fight... That's part of one of the songs lol.
• Redlands, California
@TRBRocks420 Fair enough, and listed to a couple of songs and nothing is ringing a bell, but is amazing I even remember my Marine days. lol Did like the songs though and sounds like he did indeed have some hits, which makes this all the more baffling.
I used to play him on the radio when I'd fill in shifts at our sister country station back in the 80's. We just listened to "Seminole Wind."
That had to be a fun job and, that is one of his best, love Seminole wind.
He's one I never heard of. I don't listen to country if I can help it.