Disrupted Exercise

@ilocosboy (34393)
My plan before I sleep was all set-- I will wake up early and then go for my morning run, maybe 7 kilometers. I wake up too early, maybe 4 in the morning, but I notice there is a soft sound outside, like a little breeze of something. Then it goes louder and louder... after 10 minutes, I know it is heavy rain outside. The rain did not stop from that moment, and now six o clock, the rain has stopped. But its not possible now to go for my run because I have my work today. Next time again, maybe tomorrow morning again.
@Yar_Joey (3312)
it is also gloomy here in my place.
@ilocosboy (34393)
this is the effect of the monsoon rain.
@Yar_Joey (3312)
@ilocosboy Yes it is, and the climate is also hot then cool then hot again
@rina110383 (24224)
It's again raining here. I hope the weather will be better by tomorrow.
@ilocosboy (34393)
The weather has been like this since last week. Since this morning the rainy is always falling. I just hope it won't make floods in our place as it is happening in Metro Manila.
It is really raining in many parts of our country which is affecting many in their plans like exercise and other early morning activities. The good thing is that there will still be tomorrow or another day for the things we planned to do. As one author says, learn to handle the rainy season. May you have a prosperous day in your other activities and work.
@ilocosboy (34393)
hope it will be a fruitful day, it's still raining here.