Soggy Saturday

@zebra2222 (5198)
It's a soggy Saturday. We finally got some rain. The grass is starting to come alive. It was steamy yesterday, but it should gradually cool down to the mid 80's. The humidity is pretty high and the clouds have returned. Looks like August has finally gotten the message. It's off to see my son today. See you later.
A big heat wave is coming to Southern California next week. Those clouds are bad news for your humidity.
Have a good day with your son.. It rained here last night.
@marie42 (982)
• Shreveport, Louisiana
Have a great day. Suppose to rain here today as well.
@zebra2222 Some places around me had rain yesterday! I had pouring rain and when i talked to my sister at 10am today it was raining at her house., Today is supposed to have a heat index of 100 today! Very muggy, sticky, and humid feeling out there! We are supposed to get thunderstorms every day into next week. I had thunder this morning but no rain!
Same weather here. Have a great day with your son, my friend!
@CinnamonGrl (6074)
• Paradise, California
First off, have a wonderful time with your son! I hope to get out and about a little bit today or tomorrow. Gonna call my friend a little later when she's had time to wake up, and see if she wants to go on our thrift shop rounds or something. It's lovely to sit here all day on myLot and earn some fundage, but a person needs to get out once in awhile. We don't get the high humidity here. But it sure gets hot. We really need the rain here in California, probably won't happen until at least the middle of September. But I'm ready.
@rina110383 (24065)
Enjoy your Saturday with your son.
• Rochester, New York
I pray for more rain every day. I could handle a month of just rain and be a happy camper.