~It Was Worth The Wait~

Jacksonville, Florida
Sorry I haven't been here yet-the kids were so ready to get into the pool right after breakfast. I have been watching them swim around and having a blast! Even Julian and I went in for a little while-which put him right to sleep. Lol. He is napping now and I am waiting for lunch to get done. The kids of course already asked if they could swim again after we eat-Lol. So after lunch we will be in the pool again most likely. All of my kiddo's are going to sleep GOOD tonight! We definitely need to get a skimmer for this pool with all of the leaves and grass in it already! Hopefully we can find a used one for cheap online. How's your day going so far? Any plans?
@sishy7 (24675)
Oh yes, they do look like they're really enjoying the pool...
@sishy7 Yeah they were in it for 5 hours today. They finally got out because I made them take a break for a little bit. Lol
@vandana7 (55218)
@LovingMyBabies ..5 hours! Is it ok to be in water for that long?
@vandana7 Yeah when I was a kid at birthday parties and such I was in the water much longer than that and I'm just fine.
It's nice that you were able to get the pool up for the kids to enjoy some good swimming time. Keeps them busy and certainly does tire them out
@Marilynda1225 Yeah, I am so happy for them! They finally get to have some fun this summer. =)
The kids must be sleeping so well now.
@marie42 (987)
• Shreveport, Louisiana
Sounds like everyone had a blast!
@marie42 Yes, they are having a great time! =)
@marie42 (987)
• Shreveport, Louisiana
@CinnamonGrl (5415)
• Paradise, California
That's an added plus for activity in the pool, wears them out for a good sleep! I've never had any kind of pool of my own, and the maintenance is why. I was always working and would have had to pay somoene to maintain things, I know I coldn't keep up with it myself. I have no plans yet. I'm going to eat something and then call my buddy to see if she wants to go out and do our thrift shopping rounds or something. If not today, then tomorrow. Have a fun day
@CinnamonGrl Oh yes, they will be sleeping good tonight-I know it! Lol I am concerned about the maintenance of it but my husband will deal with all of that when he's off work. An in ground pool I would never want-I have heard their a fortune to maintain! I hope you enjoy your day no matter what you decide to do. =)
@LoriAMoore (12505)
So far I've managed to wake up, get dressed, go out to lunch and now catching up with online activities.
@LoriAMoore It sounds like it's been a good day for you so far. =)
@Platespinner (16585)
We were blessed to have neighbours with a pool when the children were younger. They swam from the end of March until some time in October. Excellent exercise! I don't envy you the water bill though!
@Platespinner Yeah their having a great time! The water bill will be high but since they have never had a pool before we are trying to look past it. Lol.
Such a fun time for all! So glad the kids have that pool. Good day here. No plans, which is a very good thing.
@Corbin5 Yes it is! Their having a blast! =) I'm so glad we got this for the family. I hope you enjoy your uneventful day.
• Israel
Sweet kids ! have fun
@excellent10 Thank you! We definitely are. =)
They'll be living in the pool.
@Tampa_girl7 Yeah I know! Lol. Their not happy right now because it started raining all of a sudden.
@jayaramas (1372)
• Bangalore, India
@LovingMyBabies live updates!
Glad to hear you all had a fun time swimming and, I am just chilling watching the Olympics.
@TRBRocks420 Thank you-I hope you had a good day. =)
@LovingMyBabies You're welcome and, it has been good thanks
@dodo19 (26632)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It's nice that they were having fun at the pool. I'm glad they had fun. I enjoy watching my kids in the pool.
@dodo19 Thank you, they had such a good time. =)
@dodo19 (26632)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@LovingMyBabies it sure does look like it.
@moffittjc (31681)
• Gainesville, Florida
I always loved taking my kids to the pool or beach when they were little, because it was guaranteed to tire them out, and make them sleep like angels for a long time! Now that my kids are teenagers, all they want to do is sleep, so now I need to find a new strategy to get them to want to get out of bed! lol
@moffittjc Lol, yeah my kids are wiped out after 5 hours in the pool! I hope you find a strategy to get them up. If they have phones maybe say someone is calling or texting them? That might do the trick! Lol
@moffittjc (31681)
• Gainesville, Florida
@LovingMyBabies The reason they sleep so much during the day is because they are up all night texting on their phones and visitng all their social media sites! lol
@vandana7 (55218)
Great that kids enjoyed...out here, we do not have access to such facilities..so it seems luxury to me. :)
@vandana7 Thank you! We never thought we would be able to afford a pool but we got this one for really cheap. =)
• Aberdeen, Scotland
Lovely photo of your kids in the pool
@lovebeingmummy2 Thank you! They had a blast. =)
Awesome! They are having a blast and getting exercise. Staying cool as well. How sweet the baby fell asleep in the water.
@shaggin Yeah their having a great time! =) As soon as I took the baby out of the pool and changed him he fell asleep-it wiped him out quick.
@jayaramas (1372)
• Bangalore, India
I am little disappointed for not seeing you in the photo
@rina110383 (21990)
Been a rainy Sunday here. No plans for this lazy, cold day.
What fun to have your very own pool, it must seem like heaven to the kids.
A nice day here. Warmer than usual and no pool to play in. No plans.
@silvermist (14739)
It is wonderful that seeing our kids happy makes us happy too.What did you have for lunch?