The myLot Goal

Paradise, California
Do other people here make little goals for myLot, and how does that work out for you? I should be able to make at least a dollar a day on this site if I cut down the breaks. And don't do my household chores, lol. And start more discussions. And answer all my noitifications. And that reminds me of that old song "Summertime Blues." Where the guy says "I been working all day just to try to earn a dollar." How about you, do you have a monetary goal here?
@Mike197602 (13080)
• Worcester, England
No monetary goal whatsoever. I just hope for a few decent discussions to respond to and very occasionally I start my own
• Paradise, California
Yeh I like being back here and seeing the peeps again. A lot of people I never found again on Facebook.
@Mike197602 (13080)
• Worcester, England
@CinnamonGrl there was a mylot group on FB over 5 years ago but as I never use FB I don't know if it is still there. When mylot stopped paying I hung around for a while but there were only 2 or 3 old members on there and it turned into a spam fest so I left and lost contact with everyone. Now I've been back for a while I've reconnected with the majority...unfortunately one of my good friends is no longer with us which was quite a shock to learn.
@Mike197602 (13080)
• Worcester, England
@CinnamonGrl it was HWG...Hard working girl...not sure if that is exactly her name but if you knew her you'd recognise her. She was VERY active on old mylot and a lot of people here now miss her a lot. When we discovered she'd passed away it was not a good time.
actually, respondin' to other folks discussions'd be the route to go i reckon to reach that amount?? search me, i've no goals here outside'f catchin' 'p with folks. the thought 'f considerin' this work 'd ruin the whole 'xperience fer me.
• Paradise, California
I know what you mean, I think I should be able to but I'm not going to make a big thing out of it, I do hope to have a "real life" once in awhile lol
@maggs224 (1691)
• Alicante, Spain
@crazyhorseladycx I'm with you, no goals except for catching up with friends which is far better than money :D
@maggs224 any ol' day! nice to see ya pop'n, hon. i'm still tryin' to get the hands to work proper so's i can dribble ya a novella'n pop such'n the mail, lol
yes I do and its 20 dollars a month last month July I made 19.86 so got close to it month before 24 dollars I made one dollar 8 times that month,. but You have to be on here a lot and interact too
• Paradise, California
Yeh my first month at myLot I was so addicted I made $36.00. That was a lot of interaction, but it worked! It was nice to have the social exchanges too, because I was feeling a little lonely with the pain grounding me.
• Aberdeen, Scotland
@CinnamonGrl that's so good, well done!
@CinnamonGrl that's a good point I get lonely stuck in this retirement center and hop over here and talk to you all and Im fine again.,
@AliCanary (1501)
No goal, really, just playing around if I have spare time because I like visiting with y'all. One thing that is tough is that the pay depends completely on interaction, rather than just writing a post and letting it do the work for you. On the other hand, as a social networking site, it pays better than Facebook!
• Paradise, California
Yes it does LOL. I'm almost neglecting my Facebook friends, since coming back here. I'm gonna play with them this evening though. I know what you mean about the interaction part. I gues to just get paid for your quality work you have to go to one of the article sites like textbroker. But I don't mind, I like getting to know people here better. I don't get out much, lol. So this is my "social life."
Agreed whole heartedly.
I try for $20 each time, and usually make it. Wish I were more, but like you mentioned, we'd have to let everything else go.
• Paradise, California
yes I have to stop and wash my hair LOL
@CharMae2 (53)
• Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Goal? To earn dollars to pay credits its hard though! Im new here, working in the office and myLot.
• Paradise, California
Makes sense to me.
• Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
@CinnamonGrl but im happy i know this website. i can feel it, is fun staying on myLot
• Paradise, California
@CharMae2 Yeh, I find if I have fun and relax, the money follows. People do make little goals ssometimes. I can't reach mine, too many interruptions.
@seldom (1970)
• Albania
For now I don't have any goal besides to see counter moving at least little.
• Paradise, California
That kind of became my goal, too. But I'm here almost all day usually so it's adding up.
@seldom (1970)
• Albania
@CinnamonGrl I have few hours to spend but this website makes it worth
• Paradise, California
@seldom Yes, it's fun
@sjvg1976 (12703)
A dollor a day is difficult for me to earn here at least for me because I devote very less time here. One has to do lot of interaction if want to earn better here.
• Paradise, California
I'm here all day as much as possible and not up to a dollar, but I find it's a lot more than I'd expect for basically doing nothing but having a good time. I'm doing some other things, so it's not bad. I'm enjoying it so much again I'd stay even if they took away pay again. Thanks for your response!
@sjvg1976 (12703)
@CinnamonGrl I will suggest you to start as many discussions you can and interact more on them if you want to earn more here.
• Paradise, California
@sjvg1976 I know what I'm doing, I was on this site a long time before.
@maggs224 (1691)
• Alicante, Spain
I don't really have goals on MyLot I am not on often enough but when I am on, I like to see what my friends are doing and catch up a little with them. So it is all about the social interaction for me and not about the money :D
@maggs224 (1691)
• Alicante, Spain
@crazyhorseladycx I have one written on my pad almost ready to send, but today is a National holiday according to my friend Sheila so it won't get popped in the post today. But it will soon be winging it way to you. Love ya lots
@maggs224 sweet! now i've e'en more guilt fer not gettin' such done, lol. i'm purty certain that'cha'd not mind my writin' hiccups...but such 's most embarrassin' fer me still. i need to get myself to a store (non-fabric, ) 'n fetch me some paper to dribble 'pon. i'm giddy with 'xcitement to get such. did i tell ya that i've now worn marks'n the last 'cha sent? dang, i bet i've read 't several dozen times ~ always makes me smile, my friend!
@maggs224 (1691)
• Alicante, Spain
@crazyhorseladycx No guilt required you are a joy to write to, and this comment is worth its weight in gold to me :D
A dollar a day? I'm lucky to do that a week! Admittedly, I don't post that often and it's all in the interaction with others. I really don't set rigid goals, just to do some online work, some minimal housework and some work on my crafts/antiques business every day, even if just a minimal amount.
• Paradise, California
LOL, yeh I'm not getting a dollar a day, too many other things to do. It's mmore of a wish than a goal, lol. It makes more sense to be rather lax with goals when it comes to earning online. I sure would likie to get some into savings, though.
@CinnamonGrl Earning money online takes a lot of effort, time and determination.
It is possible to earn a dollar a day here, but it is not a easy task lol.
• Paradise, California
People with jobs are sitting here laughing at me. She wants a whole dollar a day har har har
• Paradise, California
Even the word "earn" is ludicrous here, isn't it?
@fcmondez (429)
• Quezon, Philippines
My target is to earn a dollar a day as well but if not, then I guess it is okay. :) Right now, I am setting mini-goals like "I'll respond to 10 discussions before checking my notifications.". It keeps me going.
• Paradise, California
I think some little goal helps keep us going, too, and it's not a big deal if we don't hit it. I'm looking for some other writing to do as well so that would probably totaly blow my goals here lol
My goal is always to limit my time here. Mmaking the minimum each month would be good. But I have enough goals elsewhere. Here I relax
• Paradise, California
Sounds good to me. I do hope to get to my goals naturally. I didn't earn a dollar yesterday, but I don't really care. I have more time on my hands than anyone else I know and if I still didn't get the dollar, it just isn't realistic really.
@Ronrybs (6926)
• London, England
I think about setting goals, but am far too lazy to actually do it!
• Paradise, California
yeh it's not the real point of the place anyhow
• Israel
My goal is to meet people from all over the world and different cultures. my country cost of living is higher. so and less money from helping me. so I'm here mostly for fun and get to know different cultures and to pass the time as long as I don't work..
• Paradise, California
It is nice to have so many interesting people to keep us company.
@nomus24g (13092)
Its more to do with the kind of engagement your posts has...that earns more than the no of posts made
• Paradise, California
Right, but you have to originate some discussions for people to get to know you and to contribute to the material everyone can interact with. I realize it's not the number per se.
• Aberdeen, Scotland
I'd like to earn a dollar daily too, good luck to you. Hope you're having a nice weekend
• Paradise, California
It's pretty quiet around here, so it's nice to have no emergencies. Hoping to get out with my friend tomorrow, can't just sit here with my @ getting fatter
My goal is just to be able to cash out. Anything beyond that is gravy.
• Paradise, California
Makes sense to me. Most people are way busier than me.
@responsiveme (11722)
It would be good to earn $5 a month but I can't seem to make that.:) I like the interaction though.
Sometimes I will set a goal on here for fun.