~Where Did The Sunshine Go?~

Jacksonville, Florida
It was beautiful outside most of the day, and hot of course but since the kids were enjoying the pool I was glad it was hot enough. It was blue skies the whole time. Then out of nowhere I went outside to get the clothes off the line (thank God I did!) and the sky was transforming into the picture that I shared here. Well that didn't take long! Now it's back to being sunshine and clear skies-I will show you the picture I took just half an hour after I took the first one in the comments. Crazy Florida weather! Lol. How's the weather by you?
It's another hot day, but so far not quite as bad as yesterday.
@TRBRocks420 Yeah it's hot here too! The sky changed really fast with the quick storm we got.
@LovingMyBabies Wow and, awesome pick. I am hoping we don't get thunder storms after it cools down again.
@sugartoes (35512)
• Greencastle, Indiana
we have some nasty ALL DAY rain for the rest of the week here it's dark & wet & that's a GOOD thing cause then it will cool off in here yeah I use to live in Fla & that's one thing I could say you never could count on the weather there sunshine one min & rain the next & it's JUST about hurricane season there TOO?
@sugartoes Yup, the weather is weird here. Your right, sunny one minute and pouring the next! Hurricane season is coming.
@sugartoes (35512)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@LovingMyBabies That's right that's Fla for ya, right now we're in some major rain but expecting to get worse as the night goes on so with you in Fla & hurricanes JUST around the corner I hope you have prepared yourself with foods & stuff & have everything in order cause they are KNOWN to show up early & go out LATE. be safe & prepare while you have the chance cause when they HIT everyone goes stupid trying to get things ready so be the smart one & get things ready while you can.
@Platespinner (19156)
We've been hot and sunny here the last couple of days. It's been nice to get a break from the heavy rains of last week.
@Platespinner Yeah here too, it's been really hot.
• Rochester, New York
We had sunshine as well and then it got dark and thunder storms came by for a visit.
@LisaSteinmetz Yeah, I guess a lot of states got the rain today!
Hot humid with sun, then clouds here. Will be so pleased when the cooler weather comes.
@Corbin5 Yeah it was like that here too-humid and sunny most of the day. I feel the same way-I can't wait until I need a sweat jacket!
Off and on again rain here.
@Tampa_girl7 I'm glad the rain didn't last long here because my kids were happy when they could get back in the pool.
• Pleasant Hill, California
I remember afternoon thunder storms rolling in Summer in Florida. And then rolling away as if they'd never been there.
@RubyHawk (21171)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Those dark clouds keep coming over and float right on by. We don't get the rain.
hot and humid time for m,e to go to dinner lo.
We are having crazy weather too. One minute rain, the next sunny.
@sishy7 (27749)
They said it's going to rain all through the weekend, but today was actually sunny... no rain and lots of sunshine...
@JustBhem (24478)
• Davao, Philippines
The weather here is very hot. I cannot stand going outside.
@rina110383 (24253)
Still, it's raining hard. Some of the areas here in Manila are not passable by vehicles because of the flood.
@sol_cee (13981)
• Japan
Someone must be playing with the clouds. lol
The weather here is okay. It is up in the 90's again for a few days. It's been in the 80's and sure been nice for the fire we have burning here.
we have clouds.Spitting rain believe it is not touching the ground.Much cooler
That's the kind of weather I experienced when I was traveling in Florida last year. All sunshine then rain.