Don't Go To The Market If Your Budget Is Limited

@ilocosboy (37061)
Shopaholics! Why is it to nice to just buy and buy and buy? Can't control yourself but get the things you see. One good in me is that I don't use credit card. Another good thing in us is that we didn't go to the mall but only to the thrifty market where lots of transient vendors selling stuff because its fiesta in their place. We only tend to buy things needed in the kitchen, but while we are just determined to buy that things, when we pass by at the clothes, new and ukay-ukay, my goodness, we couldn't help ourselves to pay for the things we wanted to buy. Thanks goodness we are home now and our budget is almost empty.
@sabtraversa (13331)
Yeah, that's the reason why I'd rather buy at home than going out. I just add everything to the wishlist and... dream. It's hard to do it when you're in an offline shop. Then the salesmen are also great at making you spend your entire savings. Urgh.
@ilocosboy (37061)
Ha ha, that is talent of the salesman and saleslady, to convince to buy something even when you are not to. They are so good in making you to like their products.
@acelawrites (12285)
Just carry the right amount of money for the things you only need to buy! There could be some temptations, but if you have good self control, there's no problem.
@ilocosboy (37061)
temptations, its so hard to resist. When you buy something and you have the resources, you will that thing.
@rina110383 (24070)
I don't own a credit card as well. When I go out to buy my needs, I only bring enough cash. After I've bought my needs (food & toiletries), I walk straight home, which is a block from my place.
@ilocosboy (37061)
that is what we do also, but once in a while, the fiesta holds a transient business by selling lots of stuff, then the time you wish you have more cash.