She Saw Pet Rabbit For Sale And She Doesn't Want To Leave

@ilocosboy (34391)
My wife saw rabbits for sale in the market and she doesn't want to leave the store not until she get it. But there is a problem, we don't have yet a good cage or room for the rabbit. It is not possible. The last time we bought pair of rabbits were disaster because it went out and we never see it again. We don't know if it died or just went away. I tell her that we should make a cage for them before buying. We will return when its finish. Lisa really love the rabbit as pet.
Hope you guys will be able to get one soon.
@cacay1 (32383)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@TRBRocks420, rabbits are sold in malls his wife should not worry.What about TR, do you like to pet rabbit?
@cacay1 They are cool, but I am more of a dog and, cat guy.
@ilocosboy (34391)
\we just love the soft furs of the rabbit. They are so cuddly that you wanted to always hold them. That is why we wanted them to buy.
@cacay1 (32383)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
You got the right decision to prepare the cage first before buying or else rabbit disappears again.
@ilocosboy (34391)
I just remember the rabbit we have that it dug to the ground and escape from its cage. We are really careful now to buy rabbit. First we will build a good cage for them.
@ilocosboy (34391)
@cacay1 (32383)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@ilocosboy Buy a ready made rabbit cage to make sure.
It's better if you buy a cage were they can never get out. Be careful what you feed them too.
@hereandthere (25885)
i agree. be sure you have a secure cage for the rabbit first. and make it spacious enough so it can hop around.